[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me this /tv/ The whole plot of TFA is about getting data
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jewjew8.jpg (1 MB, 2736x2249) Image search: [Google]
jewjew8.jpg
1 MB, 2736x2249
Tell me this /tv/

The whole plot of TFA is about getting data (map) to a point. It's in a droid... In the far future...
Why doesn't the droid have acces to a network and just upload it from anywhere.
Looks silly that if Poe gives him the data. The droid can just proces it and upload it straight to the Resistance... Instaid of a wild goose chase
>>
Because it's a terribly written movie for manchildren
>>
It's a super duper secret map so uploading it to a network that could be hacked is too dangerous.
>>
>>63796460
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63796529

There you go OP, he explained it to you like you are 5
>>
It's a long time ago, they don't have internet :^)
>>
>>63796460

>In the far future
>>
>>63796460
a long time ago you retard
>>
Test
>>
>>63796556

What is this from? I keep seeing it everywhere.
>>
>>63796460
>In the far future...
son
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 204x247
Because the Star Wars Australians/Mandalorians are mostly wiped out by that point.

So they never invent WiFi
>>
>>63796687
From a meme revolutionist
>>
Because interplanetary internet protocols do not exist and will never exist.

Also think about the security implications of just giving a droid the password to the rebel servers and having him wander around anywhere. Anybody could just ICE into his RAM and snag the pass and then rape the Rebel base.
>>
In a universe where they build gaint death lasers that travel FTL and even X-wings go FTL...
Why not send data FTL from point to point...

Heck... why not even break open R2D2 and remove that fuckers HD and check for all the important data... It's not like he's really alive
>>
If I was General Leia I would have smashed open R2D2 for the information... you know, for the greater good.

Seriously... how fucking dumb can you be
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.