[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Kristen Wiig?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
What do you guys think of Kristen Wiig?
>>
>>63794407
who :^)
>>
Guess I know who I'm gonna call, iykwimds (if you know what I mean desu senpai)
>>
dirty pussy
>>
Gynocoligical supremacist desu senpai
>>
Just fuck my franchise up, fåm.
>>
Dur look at me i'm crude like a boy
>>
She's not in star wars
>>
I like her suburban-mom-on-the-market-after-messy-divorce vibe
>>
No idea who she is lol
>>
>>63794934
Underrated.
Though her moment is passing quickly.
>>
File: welcome_to_me_5.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_me_5.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>63794407
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Biggest disappointment was not being able to see Linda Cardellini in a bathing suit.
>>
Total cum plum. Im a fan of her body of work.
>>
Shes lovely. I would buy her flowers,take her to dinner and then futz her right in the gerbil hole.
>>
>>63794934
>>63795669
these.
i don't know how it happened but this is one of my favorite flavors
>>
I've seen her naked, nothing special tbH
>>
>>63794407
Who is this semen demon?
>>
Heard of her
>>
The aerobics scene in snl where she was moving her hips from side to side made me want to fuck her really bad.
>>
She looked good in Walter Mitty
>>
>>63794407
i'd christen her wig with my own personal champagne if ya catch my drift ;^)
>>
Is it weird that I got a boner from watching her get fucked by Jon "big dick" Hamm
>>
how's her footpass?
>>
>>63798769
https://vimeo.com/133814647

Tell me this doesn't make your dick hard
>>
File: 1_005.jpg (76 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
1_005.jpg
76 KB, 666x1024
she's lovely
>>
That Netflix one was good. Welcome To Me, I think. Full frontal nude scene too, tho its prob a double.
>>
She has flapjack titties.
>>
didn't she go nude for a movie recently?

I really didn't mind her at all. not bad for a 40-something year old
>>
>>63797380
how have you seen her naked?
>>
File: 1421811418852.jpg (88 KB, 442x594) Image search: [Google]
1421811418852.jpg
88 KB, 442x594
>>63799898
she's so fucking beautiful i want to marry her
>>
>>63794407
I don't know what it is up about her, but she really seems to look kind of displaced everywhere I see here. It's like she does not want to be there and this makes it even hotter touching yourself while looking at her.
>>
She was good in The Joe Schmo Show
>>
>>63799222
My, oh my. Even the rest looks smashing in this 80s spandex outfit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.