[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else love seeing this guy back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: fish.jpg (39 KB, 618x360) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
39 KB, 618x360
Anyone else love seeing this guy back?
>>
>>63793680
I was delighted desu
>>
>>63793680
I never even thought of him as a character until all the maymays
>>
>>63793680
>It doesn't look like a trap

Fucking seriously JJ?
>>
>>63793680
Loved seeing him. It almost looked like they used the same head and everything.
>>
>>63793680
Yeah it was nice tbqh
>>
>>63793680

All I could think of when I saw him was 'This is Reddit... This is memes... This is Reddit... This is memes...'
>>
>>63793758
Lmao did he actually say this?
>>
Was really great seeing him and Nien Nunb. I hope we get Lando in the next one.
>>
>>63793680
All he fucking did was just say like one line as fanservice for redditors and memetards.
>>
>>63793817
I would tell you but I don't remember. But two autists at the movie theater screamed it's a trap when they saw him.
>>
>>63793778
You should probably spend less time on 4chan
>>
>>63793893
fucking hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOSUKnnLXQg
>>
File: 1441395206877.jpg (36 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1441395206877.jpg
36 KB, 500x558
>>63793893
>But two autists at the movie theater screamed it's a trap when they saw him.
>>
>>63793957

BAZONGERS! :-DDD
>>
They did a scene where they were trying to blow up the super death star thing. Finn is a useless stormtrooper who works in sanitation sbut somehow knows how to blow up the whole thing
>>
Is he some kind of fish lizard man? Half fish half lizard half man
>>
>>63793680
>Couldn't scream ADMIRAL ACKBAR in the theater because people would mishear it as a terroristic threat
>>
>>63794815
what a time to be alive
>>
>>63793941
No he shouldn't you fucking cunt
>>
>>63793680
I like the fish fuckers voice
>>
I loved seeing him! My whole theater was hootin' and hollerin' "it's a trap!" when he appeared!

One of the many times I stood and applaused.
>>
>>63795088
This is why the world hates you America
>>
loved how his eyes look. the little details like that really improved the characters
>>
>>63793879
That's not true and I'm getting tired of people complaining about all the fanservice. Yeah some of it was unnecessary but getting mad at the inclusion of old characters in a film that's intended to be a sequel is pretty autistic.
>>
>>63793680
Spoiler tags next time, faggot.
>>
The way he suddendly popped up felt so out of place.
>>
>>63793680
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63793680
Yes! I stood up, yelled loudly and clapped. I didn't quite catch a word he was saying but I doubt anyone cared. Joyus moment deserved such noise and praise
>>
>>63793817
No he didn't, but some of his other lines were very similar but they chose not to copy them verbatim surprisingly.
>>
>>63793680
Tbh it's the little things that made TFA good
The Reggae in the cantina for example
>>
>>63793957
How can you not laugh at this? I get it, it's simplistic humor, but I don't get all the hate for tbbt, it's not supposed to be deep.
>>
No, he was only in it for memes and it feel flat.
>>
>>63793680
a crab fishsimile
>>
My theater loved it, we all clapped the fish manager
>>
>>63795183

Ackbar was a completely forgotten character until he was a meme. His inclusion in the movie is only to please meme loving retards like yourself. There's no artistic credibility to the movie. It's basically a robot chicken star wars special.
>>
File: image.jpg (419 KB, 521x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419 KB, 521x800
This is a cunning ruse!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.