[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tell me how he died >I will tell you how he lived Erm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: original.jpg (15 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
15 KB, 720x352
>Tell me how he died
>I will tell you how he lived

Erm that's not what the emperor asked Tom
>>
he died how he lived
>>
>>63793540
in a closet?
>>
>>63793488
I like this film a lot 2bh.
>>
>>63793605
Me too, i always wonder if a version without Tom in would have been better though
>>
>>63793488
Fucking sissy would never understand the point of this scene. This movie was amazing. 10/10.
>>
File: lastsamurai.jpg (79 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
lastsamurai.jpg
79 KB, 399x600
>>63793488
daily reminder that the last samurai was a white man.
>>
>>63793754
At least it was Tom Cruise.
>>
>>63793679
I could honestly see anybody besides Cage or Keannu in the role.
someone more gruff like Kurt Russell would have worked better imo
>>
>>63793488
Been a while since I saw this movie, does he fuck the widow of the Samurai he killed?
>>
>>63793488
That always annoyed me. The emperor knew how he lived, Katsumoto was his teacher and trusted advisor until the rebellion.
>>
>>63793792
*squats and shits all over your opinion while letting out a little gas at the end*
>>
>>63793792
You misunderstand, i mean no white guy. Just Japs and the story of the last samurai
>>
File: bridge-to-terabithia-original[1].jpg (461 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
bridge-to-terabithia-original[1].jpg
461 KB, 1000x1500
>>63793754
>tfw the bridge is two kids
>>
>>63793792
Jeff Bridges in his prime, late 70s would have been fucking sweet.
>>
>>63793754
Samurai is plural. They were all the last samurai.
>>
>>63793819
Clearly the guy who lived with them through a winter spending most of it as a prisoner knows more about Katsumoto than his life student of many years
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.