[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real-life events that would make great films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Hinterkaifeck-Hof.jpg (243 KB, 918x716) Image search: [Google]
Hinterkaifeck-Hof.jpg
243 KB, 918x716
I'll go with I'll go with Hinterkaifeck, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck[1]

>Hinterkaifeck, a small farmstead situated between the Bavarian towns of Ingolstadt and Schrobenhausen (approximately 70 km north of Munich), was the scene of one of the most bizarre and puzzling crimes in German history. On the evening of March 31, 1922, the six inhabitants of the farm were killed with a mattock. The murder remains unsolved.

>The six victims were the farmer Andreas Gruber (63) and his wife Cäzilia (72); their widowed daughter Viktoria Gabriel (35); Viktoria's children, Cäzilia (7) and Josef (2); and the maid Maria Baumgartner (44).

>A few days prior to the crime, farmer Andreas Gruber told neighbors about discovering footprints in the snow leading from the edge of the forest to the farm, but none leading back. He also spoke about hearing footsteps in the attic and finding an unfamiliar newspaper on the farm. Furthermore, the house keys went missing several days before the murders, but none of this was reported to the police.

>Exactly what happened on that Friday evening cannot be said for certain. It is believed that the older couple, as well as their daughter Viktoria and her daughter Cäzilia, were all lured into the barn one by one, where they were killed. The perpetrator(s) then went into the house where they killed two-year-old Josef, who was sleeping in his cot in his mother's bedroom, as well as the maid, Maria Baumgartner, in her bedchamber.

>On 5 April, court physician Dr. Johann Baptist Aumüller performed the autopsies in the barn. It was established that a pickaxe was the most likely murder weapon. The corpses were beheaded, and the skulls sent to Munich, where clairvoyants examined them without result. The autopsy also showed that the younger Cäzilia had been alive for several hours after the assault. Lying in the straw, next to the bodies of her grandparents and her mother, she had torn her hair out in tufts.
>>
>>63791229
Dylatov pass incident
>>
>>63791229
Taman Shud Case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case
>>
It may be disrespectful to assume too much about what went on, especially if family members are indited. imo anyway.
>>
>>63791476
I just think the unsolved aspect would make it really interesting, and since no one knows what really happened, you could let your imagination run wild on what really did.
I think a horror movie about a guy who lives in the house without their knowledge, plotting their murders and eventually murdering the entire family could make for a really creepy and terrifying horror film.
>>
>>63791296

There is a movie about that already. Shitty one but at least one has been made, if not more.
>>
The best one by far is when director Shin Sang-ok was kidnapped by North Korea.

Before being kidnapped he was huge, like the Steven Spielberg of South Korea. He was married to Choi Eun-hee who was South Korea's most popular actress.

Well they get divorced and three years later she disappears in Hong Kong. Everyone suspects he has something to do with it so he flies to Hong Kong to investigate and is kidnapped.

They are then separated and imprisoned for 3 years, both of them tortured and fed North Korean propaganda. They were also told that the other was dead.

Then, one evening, they are brought to a lavish party in Pyongyang hosted by Kim Jong-Il where they are reunited. Shortly afterwards they are forcibly remarried by North Korea and Shin is forced to make North Korean movies. Inside of the movies he tries to slip anti NK messages in an act of silent rebellion. One of these films is the famous monster movie Pulgasari.

Then Shin and his wife hatch a plan. They fly to Vienna to attend a film festival they escaped in a high speed chase to the American embassy where they were then taken to the US.

Shin and Choi remained married for the rest of their lives.

It's got fucking everything. Suspense, drama, romance, humor, action, powerful characters, and a unique situation. And it's all true.
>>
The Talmud would make a fantastic 30 part documentary.
>>
>>63792407
That does sound fucking awesome.
>>
>>63792407
John Boyega would be a fantastic young Shin Sang-ok
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavia_(ship)

Lord of the flies set in 1600s
>>
>>63792407

Nice one man, I am stealing this.
>>
File: Hider in the House.jpg (279 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
Hider in the House.jpg
279 KB, 700x530
>>63791931
Gary Busey agrees
>>
File: 1443814521802.jpg (36 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1443814521802.jpg
36 KB, 543x400
>>63792978
Interesting story. Thanks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.