[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We talk about clapping: SW7 Intro-clapping Steal Millinium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: KijKdyeiq.gif (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
KijKdyeiq.gif
66 KB, 500x500
ITT We talk about clapping:

SW7
Intro-clapping
Steal Millinium Falcon-clapping
Han Solo Arrives-clapping
Rey finds The Lightsaber-clapping
General Leia gets off her freighter-clapping
Luke Skywalker furious clapping

Clap Clap Clap
>>
>>63790750
I usually just get pissed and start going the fuck off on clappers. They tried that shit at my theater last night and I wasn't having any of that. These motherfuckers need to grow the hell up and learn some respect.
>>
>>63790819
Is this pasta? if not u have some serious autism m8
>>
>>63790750
>europeans still trying to force this meme
Never heard anyone clap in a fucking movie theater, not even once.
>>
I did a Star Wars marathon at the movie theater. Everyone clapped for the expected moments when they were showing the OT and I thought it's only because everyone in the theater has already seen the movies so they know what's coming, but they'll keep the clapping down for TFA.

I was wrong and could hardly hear any dialogue following the clap moments.
>>
>>63790884
No its not pasta. >autism
Fuck no, how is that autistic? If anything, they're the ones acting like autistic children. Clapping at every little thing. They want don't give a fuck if they ruin the movie for others by being obnoxious.
>>
I was expecting it to be an absolute madhouse but the theater-goers were actually really respectful. Quiet during all the dramatic parts, Appropriate gasping, laughing, and cheering. No overuse of clapping. It was probably the best big midnight showing I've ever been to.

For reference, I went to Krampus opening night and literally missed half the movie because the audience was too loud.
>>
>>63790750
R2D2 clapping
C3PO *crickets*
>>
Wasn't too bad in my neck of the woods, did get a little annoying at character reveals like Han and R2D2. No one said a word when Han died
>>
>>63790994
FUCK
off dude.
>>
Wait I thought this was a joke

Americans legitimately clap the screen?
>>
>>63790750
>A long time ago
>Falcon showing up
>Han and Chewie show up
>BB-8's lighter
>lightsaber
>Leia
>Chewie shows up again
>>
File: lol.webm (1015 KB, 396x800) Image search: [Google]
lol.webm
1015 KB, 396x800
>>63790819
>angry skinny nerd stands up
>"S-Stop clapping guys! It's not mature! show same damn resp-"
>3d glasses fly off his head as he gets clobbered in the back of the skull; full concussioned into rogue one's release date by some fit millennial black guy with his 19 year old white girlfriend just trying to watch a movie.
>audience applauds even louder for the proud young African-American who just shut the autist's lights out
>>
>>63791052
Only time it happens is if its a hypemonster movie like Star Wars or Django.
>>
>>63790750
Nobody clapped in my cinema, not even in the intro, makes me sad I'm not American
>>
My friends and I were the only ones clapping, but we did so ironically. I myself in particular clapped loudly when a certain character was killed by Kylo. Most people in the theater thought it was pretty funny when I did that.
>>
>>63791088
Funny you say that. Some nigger tried to tell ME to shut the fuck up and threatened to throw me out, even though he didn't work there. Got real quiet when I threatened to call the cops on his stupid ass.
>>
I watched the movie today in Switzerland. They fucking clapped when the movie ended. I never saw this happen here, i thought it's an american thing.
Then again it was the first time I went to the cinema in Zürich. Maybe they are a different people.
>>
>>63791166
No they didn't
>>
>>63791184
Then why were they laughing? Last I checked you weren't even in the theater fuccboi.
>>
>clapping
>in a cinema

America I suppose?
>>
Fuck I'm glad I don't live in America
>>
Dude star wars fans are fucking scary. My buddy and I went into a showing on the way out of the one we just saw and screamed that Kylo Ren kills Han Solo
My buddy got fucked up by 5 star wars turbonerds and a couple chased me to my car. Motherfuckers sat on the hood for a good 40 minutes and would not let us leave. Retarded kids getting serious about a kids movie.
>>
>>63791052
3rd worlders literally shit the english?
>>
File: emilia lol.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
emilia lol.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>63791178
do you think at that point he really cared?

what the fuck are you going to do

>"HELLO?"
>"POLICE? YES I'M IN A MOVIE THEATER WATCHING STAR WARS, SOME FUCKING GUY WON'T STOP CLAPPING NEXT TO ME."
>>
>>63791342
He was trying to fight me, idiot. I told him to back off or the cops were gonna fuck him up. He sat his nigger ass right back in that seat, real quick.
>>
>>63790910
I have an audio file of all the clapping. Once I edit it, I will upload it for the laughs.
>>
>>63791433
would have been a 10/10 better story if it ended with your nose broken tbqh. sounds like that nigger was beta
>>
Friend and I went to see if the movie would crash and burn.

Walked in, the neckbeard smell was overwhelming, had to sit through it through the entire film.

Some high school boys were fucking around on their phones behind us, one of them said, "That is indeed a rare Pepe."

A fedora in front of us began explaining why ponies aren't just for girls to his poor old grandfather.

Luckily, the only two times the crowd went bananas, in the intro and when the Falcon was revealed. I joined in.
>>
>>63791433
>p-please don't hurt me
> I'm telling the police on you!

Wow anon you sure showed him
>>
>>63791633
the neckbeard smell was overwhelming? Go take a bath, then.
>>
>>63790750
I think it's perfectly ok to clap at the end of a good movie.

Maybe clapping at something like the credit scroll at the beginning of Ep VII.

But beyond that it's retarded. And more than likely social queuing.
>>
Bb-8 thumb up got the biggest reaction
>>
>>63790750
In my showing, nobody clapped at Leia getting off her ship, they clapped when 3PO showed.
>>
File: 1450208525010.jpg (11 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
1450208525010.jpg
11 KB, 186x200
>>63791433
>nerd stands up
>"h-hey stop clapping! I can't hear the movie because you are all so dis--"
>black guy calls out
>"YO SHUT UP OR GET OUT"
>nerd sits back down, timidly says something about calling the cops
>gets drowned out by more clapping.
>everyone enjoys the movie except the ardently angry autist.
>>
>>63790750
Han dies-clapping
Fin getting lynched-clapping
Rey getting raped by Ren-clapping
Hux blows up the galaxy and jerks off as he does it-clapping

yeah, a lot clapping in texas theaters, although I think they may have edited the film slightly
>>
>>63791433

you sound awfully proud for being a pussy
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.