[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huh, how about that... She was actually really good. So was John
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 768x431
Huh, how about that... She was actually really good. So was John Boyega.
>>
>>63790239
>mary sue
>good
>>
I'm just glad that she is the Jedi and not the nigger
>>
>Boyega
>good

Name one line you remembered that Finn said.

you cant
>>
>>63790239
I liked Finn in this movie more than I thought I was going to. But Rey just seemed like a indestructible character
>>
>>63790299
Too bad she went full jedi in the first movie. You never go full jedi.
>>
>>63790316
ooga booga we use some force now
>>
>>63790239
She has both the Force and Feminism in her. She is unstoppable!!
>>
>>63790239
Yeah, the whole cast was actually good. Hucks was a surprise and I didn't expect Finn to be a meek beta dude.
>>
>>63790299

this.
>>
She wasn't really that good of an actor. Boyega was great though, and I was ready for him to be the worst part of the movie.
>>
>>63790316

Sanitation, pretty appropriate considering your weak ass trolling.
>>
>>63790316
Droid please.
>>
>>63790316
AWW HELL NAW
>>
>>63790316
We'll just use the force
>>
>>63790444
That's not how the Force works.
>>
>>63790316
"We'll figure it out. We'll use the Force!"
>>
>>63790316

YO LITTLE BALLER ROBO NIGGA I ANIT NO REBEL BUT I FINNA TO BOUNCE ON THIS FIRST ORDER HEAT REAL QUICK
>>
>>63790262
Being a mary sue was necessary in order to impact Kylo the way it did and allow for his character development
Mary sue doesn't necessarily means bad
>>
>>63790262
Luke was also a Mary Sue.
>>
>yfw she is the offspring of Leia and Luke from incest
>>
>>63790316
>HOL UP
>>
>>63790239
They were both excellent.

Also her fucking pits man MY GOD.
>>
>>63790646
Well, if they can do it on Game of Thrones.....
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.