[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one do /tv/ prefer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: tdtess.jpg (33 KB, 350x168) Image search: [Google]
tdtess.jpg
33 KB, 350x168
Which one do /tv/ prefer?
>>
>>63789334

old one
>>
>I AM GORT
Bravo Gunn!
>>
Fuck that Keanu Reeves and Jaden Plinkett Smith piece of shit remake.

Why the fuck did they convert it to generic environmental bullshit? Are we no longer having wars that threaten to wipe out the human race? Do we no longer have nuclear weapons?

I'm pretty damn tree huggy and anti fossil fuels, but even I hated that change of theme.
>>
>>63789543

Yeah, but people today don't really worrie about nuclear weapons, at least not like people in 50s did. People today are much more worried about environmental bullshit. Times change and I can see why they did this. Casting was shit tho.
>>
>>63789334
New one. Michael Rennie can't outalien Keanu.
>>
Original but the remake was actually pretty good
>>
>>63789543
Keanu was perfect for the roll, the movie just had shitty writing.
>>
>>63789334
>Gray Fox
>The Stig

Tough choice.
>>
What was even scary about original Gort

Was he going to walk all the way around the world lasering everything individually with his single laser eye?

just dig a big hole and push him in niggers

he doesn't even have knees
>>
File: gort[1].jpg (26 KB, 485x331) Image search: [Google]
gort[1].jpg
26 KB, 485x331
>>63790206
>>he doesn't even have knees

Yes he have.

Would you be more scared of him if a negro was inside?
>>
>>63790206
Nigga, Please. I bet you don't find a fast moving train headed at a camera at a slight angle terrifying .
>>
>>63790279
>Would you be more scared of him if a negro was inside?

Are you, each time he is inside you?
>>
File: inside-of-you-o[1].gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
inside-of-you-o[1].gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>63790520
>inside you

IN-SIIIIIIIIIDE OF YOUUU
>>
File: giphy.gif (965 KB, 480x305) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
965 KB, 480x305
>>63790307

Scary shit, familia
>>
>>63790669

>mfw my internet's slow enough that while the gif was loading I had time to get out of the way

thanks comcast you saved my life
>>
File: Starman.png (338 KB, 517x875) Image search: [Google]
Starman.png
338 KB, 517x875
right one obviously
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.