[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women deemed unfit to fight >Women portrayed as mere objects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 516BH9WH2PL.jpg (40 KB, 335x475) Image search: [Google]
516BH9WH2PL.jpg
40 KB, 335x475
>Women deemed unfit to fight
>Women portrayed as mere objects of lust
>Women not taken seriously
>Mulan still not respected after she saves her commanding officer
>Mulan still lacks respect after she rescues the fucking emperror

The real villain of this flick was sexism, right?
>>
>>63785541

>Women deemed unfit to fight

Not much has changed tbqh

http://www.seattletimes.com/life/wellness/why-most-female-marines-struggle-to-pass-pullup-test/
>>
I always understood it as a portrayal of undying daughterly love, bravery and perseverance.

I never really thought about how she's a stronk womyn who needs no man while watching this as a kid and I don't think that today's kids think about it on their own, without some crazy fucking feminist shoving it down their throat.

anyways, mulan is still in my top 3 favorite disney movies and you can go suck a big dick if you disagree, OP
>>
>There are plebs who think I'll make a man out of you isn't the GOAT Disney song
>>
fuck this film for making the ancestors of turks look weak don't they know that this is just chinese lies, this film is worse than midnight animal because atleast we don't get cucked by a chink female
>>
>52 years old
>>
>>63785711
>I always understood it as a portrayal of undying daughterly love, bravery and perseverance.

Yeah Mulan had no feminist intentions. She wanted to honor her family, she tried to act demure and feminine, she was just bad at it and wished she could do better.

She ended up doing the more masculine thing not because she was trying to prove anything about gender roles but just to protect her father.
>>
>there are plebs ITT who think Mulan isn't the only worthwhile Disney flick post Little Mermaid
>>
listen you western and chink faggots but this film is anti-turkish propaganda so fuck it
>>
>>63785541
>Men forced to fight
>>Men portrayed as mere objects of war
>>Men not taken seriously
>>Soldier still not respected after he saves his country
>>Bodyguards still lacks respect after he rescues the fucking emperror hundreds
of times more

agreed OP. A woman does something a man has been doing for thousands of years and suddenly she's a hero
>>
>>63786092
>>63785837
Admit to the Armenian genocide you fucking subhuman no one gives a fuck about Turkish trash
How could the movie make Turks look any worse than real life already does?
>>
>>63786965
buttmad westerner
>>
>>63785541
you're fucking made like 3 threads about this in the past 24 hours

no, there is no agenda in Mulan, which is chinese folk lore. Stop trying to shoehorn SJW shit into places they dont belong

did you even read the actual book instead of watch the disney version of it?

鬼老外不懂就别乱放屁
>>
File: Real life Diogenes.jpg (190 KB, 834x643) Image search: [Google]
Real life Diogenes.jpg
190 KB, 834x643
>>63785604
>http://www.seattletimes.com/life/wellness/why-most-female-marines-struggle-to-pass-pullup-test/
I'm assuming the answer is because women are weaker than men.
>>
>>63785541
Wait what?
DID YOU EVEN SEE THE MOVIE?
Literally the emperor and everyone bows to her in respect at the end.
They reward her with gifts that will honor her family name for all of time.
They call her the legendary Hero of China throughout the sequel, and seen as a person of greater value than women of royal bloodlines.
>>
>>63787263

except in the left picture that's Diogenes who acted like a bum on his own free will
>>
>>63786059
Don't you mean Atlantis?
>>
>>63785918
but she didn't intentionally want to prove that she can be as good as a man. boyishness was in her nature and the reason why she went to war was to protect her father. the movie explicitly shows her to be weaker than men because she's a girl, but despite her physical disadvantages she manages to succeed because of her unbreakable spirit

I'm really tired of you reactionary mgtow faggots who are to fucking dumb to realize that you're just as irrational and retarded as feminists
>>
>>63788202

I think you forgot your fedora
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.