[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realized SW7 sucks and Lucas wasn't that bad,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ujra7wlnfo6s9wunyxdh.png (198 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
ujra7wlnfo6s9wunyxdh.png
198 KB, 636x358
>mfw I realized SW7 sucks and Lucas wasn't that bad, he was actually good
>>
nice face faggot
>>
Why are people so afraid to admit that they liked the prequels? Yeah there are things that sucked about them but I liked them.

The biggest complaint is Jar Jar but he's barely in the movie.
>>
>>63783809
nobody will be afraid now since those are better than 7 and 7 is the new hot shit
>>
Who's that ugly homo looking piece of shit?
>>
The George Lucas I loved died in 1994, the diabetes took him to the dark side
>>
>>63783726

George Lucas was always good because he had original ideas.
>>
>>63783809
I get liking episode 3, it was fun. Parts of 1 were good.

But fucking 2? It was such a borefest.
>>
>posting some nobody
WHO?
>>
>>63784067
>Nobody
That's Anakin you fucking fairweather fan
>>
File: george.jpg (63 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
63 KB, 620x387
Hating George is literally reddit now.
>>
>>63784067
that's Dash Rendar you fuck
>>
File: lex.jpg (525 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
525 KB, 1200x800
>>63783726
>moot should have been cast as Lex Luthor
>>
>>63784151
>>63784151
That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
Shadows of the Empire Gendy cartoon when?
>>
>>63783726
>>63784136
>Lucas wasn't that bad, he was actually good
George pls go
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.