[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got back from The Force Awakens, it was more like The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: angry-03.jpg (1 MB, 2636x2636) Image search: [Google]
angry-03.jpg
1 MB, 2636x2636
I just got back from The Force Awakens, it was more like The Force Aweakens! This turd was so bad and i'm gonna tell you why

>The female lead wasn't useless and wasn't used to merely support the male lead. She was treated like just about any other main lead in a superhero or action movie including Luke Skywalker

>The black guy didn't shuck and jive and was actually pretty easy to understand when he talked

>It didn't feel like a Star Wars movie

>It was too similar to A New Hope

>Some people on reddit like it

>It's obviously a trilogy but the 1st movie didn't answer all my questions

>The normies in the movie theater triggered me when they clapped at things that made them happy or laughed at jokes they thought were funny. We all know you watch film with a contemplative gaze and and your hands clenched under your jaw

Seriously, this was the worst movie I've seen in years! fuck Jew Jew Abrams for ruining Star Wars... if Star Wars was any good to begin with. I can't wait for the Plinket review to show you plebs the light. Enjoy your kiddie meme film normies!
>>
>>63782919
Nice bait, it was obvious, but the way you infused straw manned criticism with non-existent criticism was impressive.

8/10, keep up the good work, you have a future.
>>
>>63782919
>it was more like The Force Aweakens
what an original joke that nobody else has made
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
yeh it was absolute shit.

some people in the cinema next to me were clapping and wearing star wars shirts... obviously redditors.

And not to mention the sjw shit that stank up the film and ruined my childhood.

so angry i bought a ticket for this thing.
>>
xD
>>
I agree too much ANH but does set up episode 8 nicely.
>>
Was there a new Batman V Superman trailer is all I wanna know
>>
TFA has brought so much joy to my life. Not only was the film awesome, the rage and desperate contrarian cries emanating from this board have me in stitches constantly. Its like a reverse Tortanic.
>>
>>63782983
>Nice bait, it was obvious
It was supposed to be obvious, hence the image of a child having a temper tantrum.

Still shit bait tho, 1/10
>>
>>63783030
No.
>>
>If i make fun of criticism it ceases to be true!
>>
>>63783039
>the rage and desperate contrarian cries emanating from this board have me in stitches
I couldn't agree more, anon.
>>
fuck off disney
>>
>>63783158
>If I say bullshit criticism it works the same as legitimate criticism
>>
>>63783039
This.
>>
>>63782919
>The female lead wasn't useless and wasn't used to merely support the male lead. She was treated like just about any other main lead in a superhero or action movie including Luke Skywalker

Then why did the villain get the character arc?
>>
>>63783673

Feminists sure are easily satisfied if they're willing to accept a female "lead" who's less of a character than Leia was in ANH.
>>
>>63783673
>Rey is trying to find her family and is coming to terms with the fact she can use the force

>Finn is finally free and is torn between his ultimate safety and fighting against his once captors

>Kylo is dealing with his struggle to fully commit to the dark side

>Han and Leia are dealing with coming to terms with their sons life choices.

They all have character development and things moving them forward rather than just being along for the ride.
>>
>>63783831
I don't know whether its the same guy or not, but there's people claiming her character didn't develop at all.

If anything, they were too explicit about the character development rather than letting us watch it play out steadily. But Rey's old vs. new is rammed down our throats (and shoddily done imo), but she absolutely changes over the course of the movie.
>>
>>63783039
this, the autist raging is hilarious
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.