[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this his first great movie? I've never been convinced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: the-walk-joseph-gordon-levitt.jpg (170 KB, 710x450) Image search: [Google]
the-walk-joseph-gordon-levitt.jpg
170 KB, 710x450
is this his first great movie?

I've never been convinced by him at all before, but this is easily one of my favourite things this year. muh twin towers makes it a great bet for some oscar nominations as well.
>>
>>63782612
Did this movie even make it's money back
>>
he already peaked in Brick, now he's struggling to be relevant
>>
this movie was pretty average
500 days, looper, brick, mysterious skin - these were all better
>>
Are you talking about JGL or Zemeckis?
>>
3D was ok because Zemeckis like that shit, but overall the movie was pretty poor Until 9/11 FEELINGS

Also Gordon-Levitt as a french guy is retarded, just hire a fucking frenchie for god sake.

6/10 movie
>>
>>63782648
>>
>>63782612
Nice shoes fagit
>>
literally why was this film even made?

Just watch the documentary
>>
>>63782648
Worldwide: $42,291,618
Budget: $35 million

75% of the box office was outside USA anyways
>>
>>63782648

yes. made $6m profit worldwide apparently.

>>63782681

JGL. even with the shitty accent it was a great performance without even a shred of meme about it.
>>
Wasn't there something called man on wire a few years ago, about the same thing?
How many fucking movies can you squeeze out of a guy walking on a piece of rope for a few minutes?
>>
>>63782800
>Doesn't appreciate the Man on Rope cinematic universe
>>
>>63782772

>yes. made $6m profit worldwide apparently.

That is not how it works.
>>
>>63782853

>box office exceeds budget
>not how it works

are you implying that american box office alone is still relevant?
>>
>>63782612
I thought his best performance was Hesher. Convincing as fuck. I thought Brick was wayyy over-rated. I have not seen this one yet.
>>
>>63783015

6 million profit is nothing, you have to at least make back double the budget due to marketing.
>>
>>63782800
>How many fucking movies can you squeeze out of a guy walking on a piece of rope for a few minutes?

The documentary never shows him walking the wire, just 2 or 3 photos.

The movie actually shows him walking the wire from first person perspective.

I would say that is bringing something new to the table. AND ITS BY ROBERT FUCKING ZEMECKIS, so be quiet.
>>
>>63783057
The.Walk.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv
>>
>>63782612

>le French accent

GIMME OSCAR PLZ!!!!

Fuck this movie. Just watch the documentary instead.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.