[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally Richard Harrow: Indian version.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Literally Richard Harrow: Indian version.
>>
>>63781758

If you've never watched anything other than Baordwalk Empire, sure.
>>
>>63781868
>black sheep
>disrespected by everyone
>comically good at killing people
>veteran
>had a crush on a fat chick
Missing anything?
>>
>>63781902

>>black sheep

I don't think you know what that means

>>disrespected by everyone

Harrow wasn't disrespected at all.

>had a crush on a fat chick

Jimmy's wife wasn't fat, neither was the other girl he fell for.

you're a fucking idiot.
>>
Native american.
>>
>>63782039
>Harrow wasn't disrespected at all.
Only by anyone who looked at his face lol. And yeah Jimmy's wife was a bit chubby like Kristen Dunst.
>>
I was completely enjoying season 2 until they wrapped up hanzee's story.

He betrays his only family because he wants to escape that life. Except that's a lie because he actually meets up with David Cross who gives him the contact information for a wizard who can change his face, body size and bone structure. And then he turns into the mob boss of Fargo who has one line of dialogue and is completely irrelevant to the plot.
>>
>>63782282
I was incredibly dissatisfied as well with how Hanzee and Peg ended up. Really the whole episode was more philosophical in tone, blowing its load in the first 20 minutes with the admittedly awesome War Pigs segment. But the best part of the episode was how Mike Milligan ended up. There's no way he's gonna make it.
>>
>>63782282
I agree. I really liked the final episode up until that point, I even liked the Wrench and Numbers appearance. I really hope Hawley retcons this in Season 3 and it turns out the "Hanzee isn't really the Tripoli we see in S1" theory is true, otherwise it's really a fucking retarded ending for his character.
>>
>>63782353
Yeah, the intro was amazing.
>>
>>63782353
I also enjoyed Milligan's story. I think Peg's ending was good and I can't imagine it ending any other way. She gets Ed killed finally and then gets captured by Lou to give her the backseat of a cop car lecture with parallels to the movie.

The ending made me realize how I didn't really like the actor that played Lou. Either his actor isn't good or maybe anyone would have had trouble with the material he was given. I understand now why he was hardly a main character. Everything he says just comes across very flat. The final scene in the living room made me realize this. The way he just smiles on the couch doesn't convey that he had just been through all of the craziness that had just occurred.

I'm probably just nitpicking and too upset over the poor ending to Hanzee's story.
>>
They didn't show how Lou got his limp!
>>
>>63782725
>She gets Ed killed finally
Now that was a bammer.
>>
>>63783404
Are you fucking deaf? They literally mentioned his bad leg in the season finale.

Guess you're the type of shithead who only watched for the pretty pictures. Faggot.
>>
>that harrow when
>>
>>63782725
I loved Patrick Wilson as Lou. I thought he had great screen presence and line delivery.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.