[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snoke = Plagueis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: snok.jpg (117 KB, 1080x611) Image search: [Google]
snok.jpg
117 KB, 1080x611
Reminder that Snoke is Darth Plagueis possessing Anakin's dead body.
>>
>>63781669
That would be some shit.
>>
>>63781669
It's Plagueis with Voldemort's story.
>"killed" by Sheev
>Spirit/last spark of life is wandering around looking for hosts
>New temporary body is given
>Looks weak and deformed , but it'll do
>Episode VII will have Snoke thrown into a cauldron by his weak-willed follower and he'll grow to full strength again by using the blood of Rey.
>Then they'll have a duel in a graveyard.
>>
>>63782562
>Snoke will be played by Hayden Christensen
>>
>>63782624
Please no
>>
>>63781669
Plagius is not going to be in the new trilogy. It will have absolutely nothing to do with the prequels apart from the odd reference here and there. Wish this meme would end.
>>
Anakin became one with the force there is no body.
>>
who the fuck is plagueis
>>
>>63783065
Sith mentor of Palpatine
>>
>>63783065
Sheev's sugar daddy
>>
>>63781669

Your retarded he looked nothing like Vader....
>>
This is the worst fan theory ever, even worse than the luke prime/bigger luke theory.
>>
Didnt they burn vaders body on a pyer? Or am i misremembering
>>
>>63782662
>He does play Snoke in the end
>Fuelled by the scorn he recieved over the past years for his work as Anakin, he'll channel everything he has to give the single most impassioned performance in Star Wars history.
>Somehow JJ will get the credit even though he'll have nothing to do with that movie.
>>
>>63783888
cant argue with trips
>>
>Plaguis can control life and death
>yfw he brings back han
>>
>>63781669
this is actually a dank as fuck theory that i would be totally ok with, if it were to actually happen (doubt it)
>>
>>63783888
Jj isnt directing the other two movies. He wont get credit for shit. Its my only hope for the rest of the trilogy
>>
>>63784493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
>>
>>63781669
plagueis would do better possessing someone who wasn't a cremated triple amputee, just saying
>>
>>63784673
>cremated triple amputee
RIP OPs theory
>>
>>63784668
Oh right. I cant read
>>
>>63781669
yeah no

fuck this fanfiction
>>
>>63784486
John Williams played the same cue when Snoke first appears as the scene in Revenge of the Sith where Palpatine tells Anakin about Plagueis. I highly doubt that's a coincidence.
>>
>>63784757
Why would anyone care about the prequels.
Disney doesn't.
>>
>>63784757
Could it be plagueis? Yes. Possessing Anakins body is a bit of a stretch though. A possible point is that he attempted to clone anakins body but failed and is now a memed up mess
>>
>>63784823
I think he's Plagueis, but the Anakin / clone of Anakin shit is retarded.
>>
>>63784817
I dunno man I didn't write the music John Williams did.
>>
File: darth sillyous.jpg (29 KB, 515x538) Image search: [Google]
darth sillyous.jpg
29 KB, 515x538
>Plagueis created Anakin
>says to Luke: "No, I am your grandfather"
you read it here first
>>
>>63781669
that doesnt look like a sentient pile of ashes
>>
>>63783065
the prize pupil of darth pestilens
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 776x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 776x582
>>63784332
>>
>>63781669

>Anakin
>dead body

yeah m8, he was crem8ed
>>
>>63785152
He didn't though, he only conducted it.
>>
>>63786162
Oh so thats why its shit. For all the flaws the prequels had the music equaled the original soundtrack. Duel of the fates is the shit. Tfa only had one decent addition in reys theme
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.