[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ready /tv/? I want those of you who u have seen The Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1449619300567.jpg (106 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1449619300567.jpg
106 KB, 612x612
Ready /tv/?

I want those of you who u have seen The Force Awakens to take a little test.

Describe one of the main characters without mentioning what they look like, what they are wearing, their actions, what weapon they use etc.

Can you do jt?
>>
Fuck off Plinkett
>>
>>63781153

Nobody can?
>>
>>63781153
he's cocky but in a fun way, more like he's having fun than being an asshole. He's also a natural leader that everyone seems to like.
>>
>>63781407
Duh. Chewie
>>
>>63781407
Kylo Ren
>>
>>63781153

Coward turned to fighter by realizing what he's capable of. Loyal, selfless.
>>
>>63781153
He isn't proud of his history and he feels it isn't entirely his fault. He has a good heart and wants to make things right, if not to redeem himself, but to help others.
>>
>>63781505
BB8
>>
>>63781519
Kylo again
>>
>>63781153
>Boyawuga
He's a funny, somewhat cowardly and a nigger

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
She is struggling between waiting for her parents to come back and to move on in life. She likes the Force.
>>
>>63781153
The wise old sage. Her strengths come from her mind and she is a great judge of chracter
>>
>>63781628
Snoke
>>
>>63781153
Guy No. 10121051856186181.
>>
>>63781153
Doesn't like people holding her hand.
>>
The character i am thinking of is dead
>>
Child soldier with a moral compass and cowardly streak
Angsty edgelord /r9k/er
Gary Stu
Mary Sue
>>
She is a gigantic Mary Sue that speaks languages she has never heard and instantly masters any skill the plot requires at the moment.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.