[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: AutisticYoda.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
AutisticYoda.webm
2 MB, 720x480
Was it autism?
>>
File: AutisticYoda2.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
AutisticYoda2.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>
>>63780037

he was going senile.
>>
>>63780037
He was starving. He ain't had nothing but maggoty bread for three stinking days.
>>
>>63780037

I feel like you would only make this if you'd seen Empire for the first time recently and were surprised by roughly two minutes of Yoda acting goofy.
>>
>>63780090
'cept he could pluck an x-wing from space... and levitate it
>>
>>63780037
>>63780051

When you reach a certain age bracket you are essentially given free reign to do whatever the fuck you want and the younger generations have to just deal with it

Old people invariably turn alpha because when you're on the precipice of death every day you cease to give a single fuck

Pic as a reference point; you get about twice as old as this guy, then you get your DGAF Card
>>
>>63780372
No one's watching your fucking anime.
>>
>>63780687

k... keep me posted
>>
>>63780037
Yes, he's looking for a bento box since time immemorial
and now he found one.
>>
>>63780037
is that stick at the beginning metaphor for BBC?
>>
>>63780867
It's a simile for tendies
>>
>>63780372
I can't even tell you to fuck off to reddit, this is literally a somethingawful post

or funnyjunk
I don't even know
>>
>>63781020

When in doubt, say it's gaiaonline

Nobody even knows that website anymore so you're safe
>>
>>63780372
>Fictional character s a reference point
get checked for literal autism
>>
>>63780051
This really puts it in perspective. Poor guy. So underprivileged.
>>
He was pretending to get a read on how emotional luke was before he started training him to strangle people with his mind.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.