[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So, do you talk first, do I talk first? What do we do here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Poe-Dameron.jpg (46 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Poe-Dameron.jpg
46 KB, 540x540
>So, do you talk first, do I talk first? What do we do here you're a little hard to understand with the-

You thought it was going to turn into a quipfest after this, didn't you?
>>
Damn Poe is handsome

No homo
>>
Yeah, I'm glad they didn't give Kylo something fucking clever to say.
>>
>>63779840
In the OT they would've but this isn't a 20th Century film.
>>
>>63779922
They never gave any of the villains in the OT snappy remarks.
>>
>>63779954

Confirmed for not seeing Empire

Vader is quip city in that
>>
>>63779798
I did.
Thankfully Poe didn't have much screen-time after that.
>>
N E X T P A C I N O
E
X
T

P
A
C
I
N
O
>>
>>63780080
This
>>
>>63779979
Confirmed for not having seen a Star Wars movie. Vader doesn't quip.
>>
>>63780425
>Apology accepted, admiral.
>>
>>63780080
needs the material to realise this -- something theirs a dire dearth of nowadays
>>
>>63780425

>Apology accepted admiral
>All too easy
>He is as clumsy as he is stupid
>Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them
>>
>>63780425
>No, I am your father XD
>>
>>63779798
At a few points in the movie I was reminded of Guardians of the Galaxy. I think that the movie's attempts at humour going to look very dated before too long. It felt very 2015-trendy at times.
>>
>>63779954
>Your overconfidence is your weakness.
>Your faith in you friends is yours.
>>
>>63779798
as soon as i heard this line i instantly thought oh no
but thankfully the quips werent as cringeworthy as that throughout the rest of the film, but i was legitimately worried by that one
>>
>>63781120
At least there were no poop or fart jokes.

There was good, OT style humor and banter, but yes, there were a lot of sight gags too, of which there weren't many in the OT.
>>
>>63781120
I wrote this in the other thread.
Unlike Pratt, i think Isaac is capable of pulling off meme quipster without it seeming cringy or reddit-tier.
>>
>>63779798
I did and it kinda did. I hated how EVERYONE is funny and witty. Im ok with Solo doing it and Poe too but not everyone
>>
>>63781228
Seems like that's pretty subjective, I think the exact opposite.
>>
>>63781277
Chewie was the best OT character in the film IMO. I hope he'll be in all three.
>>
File: 1441036331789.jpg (6 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1441036331789.jpg
6 KB, 244x250
>>63781277
>this post was deleted
Were you embarrassed no one replied or what?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.