[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This scene wasn't in the film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
This scene wasn't in the film?
>>
when rei flashbacks when she touches the lifesaber senpai
>>
>>63779689
Yeah it was
>>
It was in the flashback castle scene
>>
>>63779689
It was in the rey's vision
>>
>>63779689
It was.
>>
The scenes that werent was Kylo igniting his saber in the snow, and then the leaked photos of him in rebel pilot gear
>>
>>63779751
as well as the leaked photos/drawings of theinside of the cave where Rey finds luke. Wether this was originally meant to be in the movie but they re-worked it.

Also the "Chewie We're home line" isn't the same take that is used in the trailer; a different take they used in the movie.
>>
>>63779829

Id say that was more to do with the location scouting of the island at the end of it.

Werent arsed building a set when they could just film it on this monk island
>>
>>63779865
I did see leaked images of the whole place online before it was taken off youtube back in May or so. Sure looked identical to the path Rey was walking on. So yeah they must have done screen tests of inside the cave as well as outside and then just thought fuk it we'll just film you Mark standing near the edge as an outlook.
>>
>>63779829
part time
>>
>>63780130
"play Indiana Jones end trailer music segment".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.