[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed? I know JJ is jewish but come on Hux doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Why is this allowed?

I know JJ is jewish but come on

Hux doing the maniac speech with Hitler-like gestures, stormtroopers saluting with one hand up in the air
>>
Probably the sexiest thing in the movie imho.
>>
>>63777458

Cuz plebs need to be shown that the First Order is bad, yo.
>>
That scene was fucking great. Showed exactly how fanatical the First Order is. I wanted to murder republic scum at that moment.
>>
>trump is in the lead with his brand of populist right wing nationalism
>oh no better do a Nazi movie

Seriously??
>>
>>63777458
The empire was literally always supposed to be the nazis down to the colors.
>>
Woah woah, slow down OP... Are you suggesting that there's some sort of parallel between the Stormtroopers from Star Wars and the Stormtroopers from Nazi Germany?

You know... You might be on to something.
>>
>>63777458
>the maniac speech
Listen to some real hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
>>
>>63777576
>Stormtroopers from Nazi Germany?
Stromtroopers were WW1 you gigantic normie dipshit.
Go back to reddit
>>
hux's speech was really good, movie highlight
>>
literally cringed at this point desu

why does msm always get fascism wrong?
>>
File: keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png (387 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png
387 KB, 600x700
>>
>>63777525
Tey may be a bunch of fanatics, but they fail at basic formations and drilling.

Those lines are not even straight, holy fuck. ?
Why is their at at ease pose different between each unit?
Why are those blasters not shouldered or presented?

Learn to parade noobs.

These people look like a sad pile of neo nazis pretending to know what they are doing.

Which could be exactly what JJ Abrams was going for.
>>
>>63777458
Jews have always been jealous of aryans and what the third reich achieved.
>>
REMEMBER
THE
GORILLONS
YOU
FILTHY
GOYIM
>>
>>63777519
>bad
>employs negroes and women
Shouldn't they be the good guys for being so "progressive"?
>>
this was so awful. if you make someone who never heard of the nazis or know anything about them watch star wars they would get the evilness of the empire in the OT, but while watching this they would think "why the fuck is that guy screaming so funny and high pitch? is this suppose to be funny?" also the arm salute was so afterthought, it was for a sec at the end like they know how dumb it looked so they tried to sneak it in the scene just to get the approval of spielberg and such.
i can honestly picture JJ going to him after he screened it for him "so?? did you like how eeeevil they are?? cause you hate nazis right?? plz let me be u"
>>
>>63777624
Except the SA were also called stormtroopers.
>>
File: 5275734_f520.jpg (43 KB, 520x378) Image search: [Google]
5275734_f520.jpg
43 KB, 520x378
>>63777458
>WW2 Imagery in Star Wars

stop the presses
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.