[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible that he's still alive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Hansoloprofile.jpg (184 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hansoloprofile.jpg
184 KB, 950x1200
Is it possible that he's still alive?
>>
He's an old man that's had his heart, possibly spine, and at least his lungs, impailed by a lightsaber. Then there's the fall.

Doesn't look good, m8.
>>
>>63777103
Literally 0% and needs a resurrection.

Leia reacted immediately when he died.
>>
>>63777103
>wanting to be told the odds
>>
>>63777103
None. Who cares, he did his thing in the OT that will forever be cooler than TFA.

I just want to believe the falcon isn't going to stay in the hands of a girl who can't fly.
>>
File: mary sue.png (4 MB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
mary sue.png
4 MB, 1280x1600
>>63777103
She will use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life...
>>
The entire thing was an elaborate ruse planned out by Han and Snoke (notice Han knew Snoke's name).

The plan was to lure Rey into a fight with Ren by making a scene on the bridge and setting shit off. Snoke was hoping that the more powerful of the two would kill the other. The fall looked lethal, but what you didn't see was the huge pool of bacta at the bottom of the void. Snoke's got this all planned out.

Why did Han do it, you ask? Because in the thirty years since Jedi, Han's been doing some dark shit. He thought twice about the whole freedom fighting thing, and he rethought fascism. They don't say this flat-out, but Han holds some pretty regressive attitudes about racial superiority and diversity. So he's thrown his lot in with the First Order.

Anyway, Han will be well taken care of for luring the kids into conflict with each other. Snoke has provided tons of alien concubines for him: sluts from all across the galaxy. Han is especially fond of Twi'leks because they have three anuses. He likes to go from hole-to-hole-to-hole between thrusts.

If you thought you knew Solo, you didn't. The next two films will do a lot of explaining, but suffice it to say he isn't a squeaky clean father figure.
>>
Why the fuck is his son named Ben when it should be Jacen
>>
>>63778055
Fuck off with your bullshit Expanded Universe story.
>>
>>63777103
>stabbed in the chest
>falls into a planet's core
>building is blown up with bombs
>building is blown up with x-wing
>planet blows up, becomes star

he's fine
>>
Han is still alive, just like Stannis. Did we see him die? No. He's alive.
>>
>>63777201
There's also the point of fact that the planet turned into a sun for a moment, while he was still on it.
>>
>>63778507
>while he was still on it
Supposedly.
>>
>>63778477

pretty much
>>
Just let him die. I'm happy that Harrison Ford is finally freed of this fucking franchise.
>>
>>63777103
FLY YOU FOOLS!
>>
>>63778660
this comment made me die a bit inside
>>
>>63778023
>Han knew Snoke's name
Thanks for pointing out another plothole.
>>
>>63777930

>Want to make your new girl protag seem important
>Give her the Falcon and Luke's more famous blue lightsaber rather than her own defining equipment

I really hope they end up giving her her own saber so she doesn't feel so bound to the OT.
>>
>>63778754
That's not a plot hole you fucking faggot
>>
>>63778023
Yes
>>
he'll be back

as a force ghost
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.