[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw it. I saw it and I loved it, just like I loved everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: The H8ful 8.png (210 KB, 668x643) Image search: [Google]
The H8ful 8.png
210 KB, 668x643
I saw it. I saw it and I loved it, just like I loved everything else he's ever made (except Four Rooms.) I even somewhat enjoyed Death Proof.

Does this make you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad, widdle contwawian babbies? HE gets to make whatever the fuck he WANTS every few years, HE lives the DREAM and you... ohhhh, you must be mad. You must be so mad with your contwawianisms and your memes and your "uno farto all of a suddahhhh" and your "what's going on here?" coffee pictures and oh, don't forget the gifs and webms! One mustn't forget those! One is never truly memary if one doesn't have the animations, right?

I almost forgot the "warm black dingus" joke! Ha HA! Contwawibabbianism at its FINEST!

Stay mad. Stay so very MAD. Quentin gets to watch whatever he wants on an enormous screen (in 70mm!) with the finest stereo sound while he licks the feet of whatever aspiring actress wants to sell her soul to be a Hollywood starlet. What are YOU doing? Oh, that's right. You're still dreaming and sitting on your ASS. Did YOU bang Uma Thurman in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Did YOU bang Mira Sorvino in her prime! Nope. Whoops! Quentin did.

Now fuck off, contwawibabby.
>>
>>63775507
Is this a copypasta?
>>
>>63775507
this b8 is so awful, why can't reddit kiddies into good b8?
is their humour this mediocre?
>>
I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my seat it was so painful.

>Ayy fever dream movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
File: 1447427372382.png (164 KB, 550x705) Image search: [Google]
1447427372382.png
164 KB, 550x705
>The Redditful Eight

nah
>>
>>63775765
Hello Reddit.
>>
At what age did you grow outta QT movies?
>>
>>63776124
not memeing, but seriously why do people pretend to like tarantino movies?
they are just so medriocre and plebs act as if they were masterpieces of cinema.
>>
>>63775507
>except Four Rooms

pleb detected. didnt even continue reading.
>>
>>63775507
So are you going to tell us about the movie or just rant, Quentin?
>>
File: 1450141396079.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1450141396079.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>Finally decide to get out and see a movie
>local theater has a no singles policy
>need to ask mom to come with me just so I can purchase tickets
>mom drives me and comes to ticket booth so I'm not seen alone
>line is long and theater is packed for the opening of Star Wars
>when I finally get to the ticket I mumble out "I'd like 2 for the hateful eight"
>I pay her 48 dollars and she hands me 2 tickets for star wars
>nervous as hell I stutter out "you got wrong movie" while she's looking at me with a disgruntled look
>hear some fat 40 year old bald guys snickering at me
>correct her and she apologized and just assumed I was there to see star wars and gives me my tickets
>take my tickets to the ticket stub guy who is joyfully greeting people and pointing them in the direction of star wars rooms
>when it's my turn he checks my ticket, adjusts his glasses, his smile turns into a dire frown and he points me to a theater far down the hall
>as I'm passing the theaters I'm hearing lots of commotion and applause coming from the star wars viewings
>get to my designated theater and hear nothing upon walking in, i'm the only 1 there
>take a seat dead in the middle of the theater and wait in silence for it to start
>some theater employee walks in with his flashlight out, laughing, and asks me if I'm alone
>have to lie and say my mom is sick in the bathroom and he starts to laugh harder but eventually leaves me be and tells me to enjoy the movie
>about 40 minutes into the film some girl wanders in to the theater and takes a seat directly behind me
>she's giggling and I hear her a sound of her dropping something on the floor
>a second later she puts her barefeet up on the back of my head
>I get embarrassed and turn around and says "what's going on here?"
>she shoves her foot directly in my face and I uno farto
>she's laughing and burping and smearing her foot in my face and won't leave me alone
>turns out I was on some kind of nightcall or something
>>
>>63775507
I'll watch this because of Kurt Russell and Walton Goggins. People say Russell is amazing in it and i hope Goggins will use this chance to move on to other great shit so we can enjoy a great actor.
>>
smfh at the haters of based god tarantino

he's this generations alfred hitchcock... he may even be better than him
>>
>>63776124
I hated how everyone quoted Pulp fiction in the 90s, white trash still fucking does
>>
>>63776868
10/10
>>
>>63776312

They really like it because of the "witty dialogue xD" and the "crude and violent fights :)"

But honestly, when I started watching Tarantino movies, I was expecting a lot of fights and thought it would at least be entertaining, even if it's brainless. But they don't do shit, they just recite poorly-written scripts. There is just maybe one or two scenes in Django Unchained (and it was garbage) and the whole Kill Bill Vol.1 fights where she kills the 88 guys, but that's it.
>>
>>63779570
This X1000.

Tarantino is a cuck and his movies suck. Its like pottery.
>>
>>63775587
you sound like a miserable person
>>
>>63775507
Almost 3 hours of Tarantino dialogue? No thanks le I don't tip man.
>>
File: 1443808790772.jpg (50 KB, 320x315) Image search: [Google]
1443808790772.jpg
50 KB, 320x315
>>63781430
>>
>>63775507
I don't have a problem with Tarantino. It's really the fans. Kek you're just as bad as the people you're making fun of.

>>63776312
to be fair though Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs were highly influential films. They are also by no means bad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.