[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies about how shit niggers are thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
What are the best movies that show how incompetent niggers are?
>>
>>63774740

>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>63774740
Funnily enough, Do The Right Thing is the most crushing depiction of negros, despite being directed and written by one.
>>
>>63774826

Do The Right Thing shits on pretty much everybody. Nobody did the right thing in that movie. That was kinda the point.
>>
American History X
>>
>>63774740
american history x
>inb4 a bunch of lol /pol/ you didn't get it, stupid fuck
watch it again fags
>>
>>63774961
you literally didn't get it though. you listened to derrik's racists speeches nodding along like a good little lemming and then shut your ears for the rest of the movie. bravo /polcu/ck
>>
>>63775526
Yeah he decided to be nice to niggers and they killed his brother

Back to square one
>>
>>63775567
god damn you're slow
>>
>>63775526
lol see>>63775567
american history x depicts how even white supremacists neo nazis are able to change while blacks can't and remain resentful drving themselves into and endless cicle of crime, poverty and social unrest.
seems like YOU didn't get it.
>>
Any white men here? I'm white.
>>
>>63775635
>mfw never realised this
FUGGG
>>
a Black Guy stole my WHITE girlfriend once so I hate niggers now
>>
>>63775526
Why do SJW tumblredditor liberals keep accusing redpilled posters of being cucks and triggered, which are both liberal behaviours? Do you really love projecting that much?
>>
File: 1370645525550.gif (2 MB, 615x413) Image search: [Google]
1370645525550.gif
2 MB, 615x413
>>63776289
>2015
>being this salty you post shit as fuck b8
mfw
>>
>>63775635
So you did shut your ears then?
Dumb fuck did you even listen to Sweeney?
>>
>>63774740

Why do you redditors have to come shit up our board?
>>
File: MTIxNDI3MjkyNzQxODYyOTI1.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIxNDI3MjkyNzQxODYyOTI1.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>63775635
>blacks can't and remain resentful drving themselves into and endless cicle of crime, poverty and social unrest
>>
>>63776239
I'm a mutt. White and native american.
>>
>>63776356
because they project their own insecurities when confronted.
>>
>>63775635
/thread
>>
>>63776362
your WHITE girlfriend is being fucked by a Black Man right now and you're ok with that????
>>
File: 56.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>63775635
I had this black friend in high school who was really super fucking smart, and got high grades in pretty much everything, but he was constantly bullied and tormented by other black kids (..even though there weren't very many) who were mad that he was 'acting white'.
I thought it was pretty fucked up, and he told me that the worst part about it was his family, who insisted that he needed to get a job and go to church and everything else instead of school.
He ended up getting depressed and angry all the time, and we sorta drifted apart.
I hope he made it.
>>
>>63777009
hopefully your friend was smart enough to just tell other people to fuck off.
>>
>>63776356

if you think "redpilled" is anything more than meme you are a massive faggot and should kill yourself

seriously
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.