[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has ANY other movie every been able to take over this board as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Has ANY other movie every been able to take over this board as much as Episode VII?

>spoilers have been out for days but they keep getting reposted
>literally nothing new is every brought to the table in any of these threads
>apparently only one movie was released this year

Jesus Christ I know this board is god awful, but has there actually been a point lower than this?
>>
Yes, every other big movie release.
>>
File: no wait theres more.png (1 MB, 1852x933) Image search: [Google]
no wait theres more.png
1 MB, 1852x933
Don't worry here's MORE unnecessary threads!

>>63774617
>every other
Yeah no this is catastrophic.
>>
>/LOST/
>>
brb making star wars thread
>>
File: brba threads.jpg (931 KB, 1824x4386) Image search: [Google]
brba threads.jpg
931 KB, 1824x4386
BrBa ending was pretty bad but I don't think it lasted as long. The people who aren't faggots get fed up with it and don't post since they'll just be buried under SW posts, exacerbating the issue.
>>
DUDE STAR WARS LMAO
>>
>>63774929
I realized it was slightly exacerbating to make this thread but I simply couldn't believe my eyes. Breaking Bad wishes it had this kind of senseless impact on a god forsaken board.
>>
every time a big hyped up movie comes out this happens, this time it's maybe 10-15% more than usual, but in the long run that's not very much.
>>
File: Oh good.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
Oh good.png
310 KB, 580x282
>>63774675
Yea, the LOST storm was pretty fucking huge. Then GOT threads before they were contained to a general. Then Avatar before that.
Also the Dark Knight thing when Baneposting was at its peak.

This is /tv/s new 'thing of the week'. They'll get bored and it'll calm down eventually. Just gotta ride it out.
>>
>>63775125
No way. It's a lot easier to ignore the newest blockbuster capeshit on here than this SW flood.
>>
>>63774578

>he wasn't here for Avatar

kek

fuck off, newfaggot
>>
>>63774578
>>63774652
>>63774929
>>63775085
>>63775148
You making a thread bitching about it isn't going to do shit you dumb faggot
>>
it was like this when the trailer came out
>>
>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THEY ARE THE SHITPOSTERS
>>
The Dark Knight was huuuge here and fun to talk about when it was released
>>
>>63775148
>implying GOT was ever contained
They shit up the whole board every sunday when it's airing
>>
>>63775210
yeah the nigger's face was everywhere
>>
consider this

what if non SW threads are being deleted?
>>
File: 1449788523709.png (2 MB, 1880x1282) Image search: [Google]
1449788523709.png
2 MB, 1880x1282
quality of threads have gone down dramatically
>>
>107 hidden threads
>>
>>63775827
I'm still sad the big shoe got canceled
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.