[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck you guys, anybody else thinks that Poe is Lukes son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: isaac.jpg (131 KB, 634x856) Image search: [Google]
isaac.jpg
131 KB, 634x856
holy fuck you guys, anybody else thinks that Poe is Lukes son as well, think about it.. he is like a bad ass pilot, just like darth and luke. why else would they get a bad ass actor to play him?
>>
>>63774445
Luke's not a stinky curry tho.
>>
>>63774474
he is latino, and his mom could be though.
>>
That would be neat, but so far everything is pointing to Rey being his daughter
>>
>>63774445
You just know he'll be seen less and less despite being the best character, because he's a stereotypical white male hero.
>>
Luke was a fucking dork.

Too beta to even go to the tashi station to pick up some power converters on his own
>>
>>63774541
you mean the leaked spoilers of the original version of the final scene that had dialogue which confirmed Luke was her dad? the spoilers that were almost entirely accurate in their predictions?

yeah they definitely "point to" the fact.
>>
>>63774474
WOWOWOWOWWWWWWW MUCH RACISM
>>
>>63774556
but i just got done watching the movie.. he has bad ass moments.. and remember in the prequels and in the original s darth vader was mentioned to be a great pilot... he was too good just to be a no body
>>
>>63774588
luke could be both theri parents... this movie was basically "a new hope 2.0"...why not?
>>
I would be pretty lame if almost every main character was related to Luke or Leia or Han t-b-h.
>>
File: db0.jpg (49 KB, 600x1104) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
49 KB, 600x1104
>>63774595
I was merely pretending. I actually like Poe, but he is most definitely not Luke's son.
>>
>>63774445
because jj is retarded.
he gets a bunch of good actors and he gave them like 1 min each in the flick
>oscar
>max
>domnhall
>serkis
>lupita
>the raid guys
meanwhile we have to suffer through riddley's mediocre acting.
>>
>>63774677
not when you have a bad ass pilot like Poe,thats what happened in "A NEW HOPE"... he fights for them
>>
>>63774739
a good caliber actor like poe could be a franchise face... think about it man, he would be bad ass if he was Lukes son as well... that xwing fighters scene was fucking bad ass.
>>
anybody found it cringe worthy when Kylo was supposed to have been trained for years and got beat beat the girl??
>>
>>63774515
hes jewish
>>
113 star wars threads currently up.
>>
File: Shattered-Empire-03.png (603 KB, 640x553) Image search: [Google]
Shattered-Empire-03.png
603 KB, 640x553
No, because we know exactly who his parents are.

Read a comic book.
>>
>>63774962
he could be both.. you know that, right.
>>
>>63775069
explain.
>>
>>63775304
Nope.He deff doesnt look it either.
>but he is brown
so
>>
Kes Dameron and Shara Bey are his parents dipshit
>>
>>63775403
he doesnt look brown, he can pass for a white man.. and he could def pass for Lukes son...
>>
>>63775335
those are his parents
>>
>>63774556
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>63775335
His parents are two randoms who knew Luke and Leia so that when Luke and/or Leia meet him in the movie they can say, "We knew your parents."
>>
>>63775499
because mark hamill looks like an isaraelite?
>>
>>63775531
damn, you just crushed my dreams anon....
>>63775541
all white people look alike to me .
>>
>>63775335

His Mom was an A-Wing Pilot that didn't die and the baby-daddy was one of the Rebel Commandos who also didn't die.

the fuck and that is how Poe is formed.
>>
>>63775604
i know, >>63775531
this anon just told me... it would have been bad ass if he was force sensitive and related to luke or Leia
>>
>>63774445
Sorry, new EU already has his parents as two strong minorities in the rebellion. Not kidding.
>>
>>63775573
He doesnt look white or latin,he looks like a sand person aka og jew aka sithlord master kush
>>
>>63775718
i know i already got my bubble burst
>>
>>63775733
he looks white to me.. no bullshit
>>
>>63774677

You know it will be, and Finn is related to Lando
>>
>>63775769
idk how you got white from dark thick curly hair,big nose and brown eyes.
>>
>>63775671
His parents plant a sprout from the tree from the Jedi Temple in their backyard, so there is a fools hope
>>
>>63775851
im latino, and he looks nothing latino or jew... anon, not all of us wonder who is a jew.. he might be IDK... but he looks white as fuck..in fact im half guatemalan, and i heard he is guatemalan....
>>
>>63775851
he looks like a tanner version of " rick " from the walking dead...at least to me ihe does
>>
>All these people saying that poe will be the best/only good part of the movie
Haha guess you were all completely right
>>
>>63775891
there are white latinos you know...
I can confirm
>>
>>63775891
I'm not worried,that is literally what he is.
>>
>>63775891
>but he looks white as fuck
Only american would say this.
>>
>>63775931
Look up the show numbers,he looks like that dudes older bro.
>>
>>63776003
Im an american and i would not because he doesnt look white or latin at all.
>tfw the token isnt even a real token
>>
I think it's very likely just because there's no way Disney just wants one female jedi in the film.

There needs to be a male jedi for that young boy audience and the black guy is already suiting up to be the next Han Solo.

Poe is definitely Luke's son and a Jedi along with the girl.
>>
>>63776035
but tanner
>>
I thought he was Luke's son the instant they mentioned "best pilot" in the crawl.
>>
>>63775940
He really wasn't.
are there a bunch of females on here that want to suck his dick or something? because pls go to /hm/ or reddit.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png (387 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png
387 KB, 600x700
Keep Calm and Poe Dameron
>>
I'm praying that Poe is force sensitive. He's an amazing pilot but also his parents had a fucking force tree in their backyard. I guess I don't understand how those things work but it seems pretty pointless for it to have no effect on his life
>>
>>63776086
He's not his son you fuck
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.