[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: mace.jpg (32 KB, 409x421) Image search: [Google]
mace.jpg
32 KB, 409x421
WE
>>
Shut the fuck off
>>
WUZ
>>
NIGGERS
>>
WE WUZ JEDI N SHIT
>>
SHEEV
>>
>>63769623
giga nigga detected
>>
>>63769606
Is /pol/ right, anons? I fucking loved Boyega in the movie but I've spent so much time on /pol/ that I've been conditioned into thinking that I shouldn't and
>destruction of the white race!
Is it okay to like black people? Is it okay to be not racist?
>>
this partys over
>>
>>63769740
I think you're spending too much time here dude
>>
Mace Windu and Lando were truly color gentlemen instead of this fucking monkey nigger finn.
>>
KANGZ
>>
>>63769809
I really am. I need to install a blocker or something. Is there a blocker for iphones that exists?
>>
WAIT

HOL' UP

IS YOU SAYIN

WAIT

IS YOU SAYIN

EMPEROR PALPATINE

IS SUM KINDA

*SNORTS*

SITH LORD OR SUMTHIN?

OH HELL NAW NIGGA
>>
>>63769821
Mace was a boring weird monk with no personality traits, Lando was Han 2.0 but he was a'right.

Finn is the everyman of the new trilogy, and Boyega was cast perfectly for the role, literally no complaints with his performance.
>>
>>63769847
>apple products

Just kill yourself. You need to block your life
>>
>>63770126
What's it like being poor?
>>
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MUH FUH'N SHEEVS ON THIS MUFFUGGIN SENATE COUNCILS!
>>
A SHIT LORD?
>>
File: 1440084343503.png (24 KB, 578x712) Image search: [Google]
1440084343503.png
24 KB, 578x712
>>63770163
>this faulty reasoning again
top kek
>>
>>63770074
Mace was the goat man, he was a badass a true jedi.
>>
John "Ooga" Boyega Bix Nood as his fan's like to call him has been found dead this morning, a overdose on "Jenkem". John was quoted as complaining about "creepy ass crackas being racist and sheeit" by his friend Tyrone Bigguns earlier into the night, we are still not sure if the two incidents are related, but we're pretty sure the white man is at fault. Read more at

www.cnn.com/trendingnow/JohnOogaBoyegaDead
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.