[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like your shills /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
How do you like your shills /tv/
>>
>>63769306

The only other thing to talk about is Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Would you like to go down that road?
>>
>>63769349
yes actually
>>
File: 1429765830816.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429765830816.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Itll calm down in a week. I hope.
>>
>>63769404

Simon is best munk.
>>
>>63769349
You're saying that /tv/ is only for discussing movies that just came out? okay
>>
>>63769448
Alvin STRONK

Simonshitters leave!!!!!!!
>>
>>63769446
>Implying
The US is only just about to see it in cinemas, then imagine how many more threads there'll be after a good torrent is released. You're here forever
>>
>>63769446
Nah man, by that time there will be CAM out and will start all over again
>>
Things are only going to get worse once the double digit american videogame crowd gets to see it
>>
eh, people talking about the latest cinematic phenomenon isn't likely the work of internet shills. don't worry buddy, the threads will die out eventually when everyone and their grandmother has seen it, I guess by then you'll also have forced yourself to watch the yifi cam rip.
>>
>>63769306
Why do you come here if you are just going to look for the posts you want? The phase which /tv/ is going through right now is 4chan in a nutshell.

You're the closest thing that there is to a reddit poster.
>>
File: We-Were-Soldiers-quotes-2.gif (915 KB, 367x163) Image search: [Google]
We-Were-Soldiers-quotes-2.gif
915 KB, 367x163
>number of threads with "star wars" actually in the title steadily declined over the last few hours
The shills are avoiding proper nouns to get around filters.
>>
>>63769526
oh god fuck you're right
and then a whole new wave when a HDrip is out
>>
>>63769567
Spotted the shill
>>
>>63769567
what are you talking about
>>
>>63769555
Do you still pretend to watch films when only reading wiki articles?
>>
>>63769613
What do you mean? I haven't seen TFA, if that's what you're implying. Not that i'm implying i've seen it so I really don't know why your autismo senses are tingling at the moment.
>>
>>63769555
>you'll also have forced yourself to watch
Not likely, I haven't seen any of the other ones.
>>
>>63769602
Why do you come here? If the answer is discussion you need to leave, right now. /tv/ inheritley cannot discuss film and television the way you are obviously expecting it, anonymous culture discourages it. It will always, always be discussing the pop and current culture. If you want to circle jerk Seventh Seal, go to fucking reddit.

>>63769601
Spotted the memer who can't handle the heat
>>
File: psuedo-ultraneo-tv.png (178 KB, 1898x758) Image search: [Google]
psuedo-ultraneo-tv.png
178 KB, 1898x758
>>63769676
>>
>>63769676
You are the same aritap that tried to put on the patrician act a few years ago and was completely destroyed by /film/, correct?
>>
>>63769679
You're missing out man.

>>63769739
Keep raging against that machine!
>>
>>63769711
How does being anonymous stop anyone from discussing old shit? What is /vr/ or /lit/?

>go to fucking reddit

You're trying so hard to fit in.
>>
>>63769773
Patrician act? This sounds pretty interesting, but i'm afraid I have no idea about what you are talking about
>>
>>63769781
>You're missing out man.
Not really.
>>
>>63769555
filtered
>>
>>63769844
How can you join in on all the fun of hating the prequels/tfa when you haven't personally seen them?

>>63769859
filtered you too buddy
>>
>>63769711
>anonymous culture discourages it.
How long have you been on 4chan? No really, this place as always been anon first and there have always been great discussion all over the place not just /tv/
>>
>>63769818
>What is /vr/ or /lit/?
Have you been there? It's a fucking circle jerk of the same old shit. The legitmate places which discuss properly, what they are meant to, is /tv/ and /a/.

>How does being anonymous stop anyone from discussing old shit?
Because there is no reason for anyone to actually develop taste, 'we' are anonymous, no one cares about MY taste just like they don't care for YOURS there is no face. There is no point, shit posting will always take prevelence, it's simply more fun.

/tv/ has been around for a very long time, if you use the website and lurk for a good few months you will see every single movie you want discussed here to an extent. Why do you expect people to circle jerk the same shit over and over again? 'necroposting' is not a discussion.

>You're trying so hard to fit in.
Believe it or not I only post like this when ever I see people like yourself, or people who make these threads.

You're all the cancer killing this place, just fucking leave. Blocking Star Wars threads? Literally what else is there going to be but stale circle jerk discussion between new fags who haven't been here for a month?

99% of the people posting Star Wars have seen more movies than you, they don't care anymore, they have their own taste. All that's left is to shit post.
>>
>>63769897
>How can you join in on all the fun of hating the prequels/tfa when you haven't personally seen them?
How do you know shit taste bad when you haven't tasted it?
>>
>>63769935
>Because there is no reason for anyone to actually develop taste, 'we' are anonymous, no one cares about MY taste just like they don't care for YOURS there is no face. There is no point, shit posting will always take prevelence, it's simply more fun.

You are such a fucking loser, holy shit. You are implying that people develop "taste" and discuss older films to show off and not for the interest of film itself. IF you go by that logic, what is the point of discussing anything. We're all anonymous, who cares.

You're the fucking cancer killing this place, acting like its meant for simply eric shit posting and not film. I bet you find JUST threads funny, you cunt.
>>
>>63770089
Well said m8.
>>
>>63769952
What I was trying to get at was missing out on all the funposting about a movie that is pretty big right now. I just don't understand the people willfully ignoring or "boycotting" a film because of reasons. Why would anyone hate a movie this much to not want to even see it.

On an unrelated note...
>How do you know shit taste bad when you haven't tasted it?

Shit smells bad, so it's more than likely that it tastes as bad as it smells.
>>
>>63770089
>I bet you find JUST threads funny, you cunt.
No, that's a shit meme. I have a finer taste when it comes to memes.

>You are implying that people develop "taste" and discuss older films to show off and not for the interest of film itself.
Nope, I am saying that psudeo intellectual bullshit you picked up from reddit isn't going to fly here. Because no one fucking cares what you think about Andrei Rublev, why the fuck should we?

>what is the point of discussing anything. We're all anonymous, who cares.
Now you are getting it, let the shit posting take over. Feel the reddit leave your soul.

Just FYI, you attempted to refute legitimate points with ad hom.
>>
>>63770181
>I am saying that psudeo intellectual bullshit you picked up from reddit isn't going to fly here. Because no one fucking cares what you think about Andrei Rublev, why the fuck should we?
how new are you

to the board that is
i don't care how long you've been posting on /v/ for
>>
>>63770181
To add to this, anything you can say about Andrei Rublev has been said, a million times fucking over. Nothing new is being bought to the table, that's why pop culture exsts.

Enjoy the fun, or fuck off. Quite simple.
>>
>>63770240
/tv/ specifically? 2013? 2012? I dunno. WHy do people remember such nonsense?
>>
>>63770181
>Just FYI, you attempted to refute legitimate points with ad hom.
No, I refuted your points and called you a cunt, you cunt. Also bringing up logical fallacies is reddit as fuck.

>Nope, I am saying that psudeo intellectual bullshit you picked up from reddit isn't going to fly here. Because no one fucking cares what you think about Andrei Rublev, why the fuck should we?
And reposting the same dead memes 50 times a day has any more substance than discussing a movie?

>Now you are getting it, let the shit posting take over. Feel the reddit leave your soul.
Again, there is even no point in discussing star wars no one cares. No point in discussing memes, no one cares. So why not discuss films? Because people with your mentality.
>>
>>63770258
And going by this, every epic meme you've found funny has been said a million times fucking over. Nothing new is being brought to the meme table. Oh wait, theater showers and falcons, quality humor there.
>>
>>63770294
2012 or even 2013 is very unlikely especially considering the part I've meme texted

i'll give you either late 2013 or 2014 due to baneposting
>>
>>63770318
>So why not discuss films?
Bring something new to the table. So, pretty much I am right. You want people to circle jerk the same old thing over and over again. You want another /lit/.

You're new, you don't lurk, you have no idea what you are saying.

>there is even no point in discussing star wars no one cares.
Except the people who have been here for years, and don't want to discuss the movies which are 'discussed' ad nauseum. Bane is gone, to be replaced with some ebin Star Wars meme, if that doesn't make you happy I am afraid you are dead inside.

>No, I refuted your points and called you a cunt, you cunt. Also bringing up logical fallacies is reddit as fuck.
:^)
You're yet to make an actual point, stop circle jerking, oh wait, you love to circle jerk. You love repeating yourself you love saying the same old things over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Catch ya.
>>
It's like this on all boards now.
Every time some big event happens, there's 200 threads about it.
>>
I hate them.
>>
>>63770440
>anonymous
>is that you!!??

>>63770400
Every epic meme are funny, at first, they then become stale, very quickly. That is the point of them, yes.

It's the microcosm of 4chan.
>something comes out
>discussed to death
>moves onto another meme
>>
>>63769935
>/lit/ is crap, unlike the patrician board /a/!
Gave me a nice laff
>>
did you do it by hand or have a filter list handy?
>>
>>63770642
Filters are not going to help you when the board is being purposely sabotaged by the mods.
>>
>>63770466
>Bring something new to the table. So, pretty much I am right. You want people to circle jerk the same old thing over and over again. You want another /lit/.
You realize that not everyone has seen every movie, right? So one month there could be a thread about a movie, and a month later a thread about the same movie with different posters. Or do you think /tv/ is filled with 50 people who have all seen and discussed the same amount of things? Do you not realize some people may have never seen a certain film before and want to discuss it?

>Except the people who have been here for years, and don't want to discuss the movies which are 'discussed' ad nauseum. Bane is gone, to be replaced with some ebin Star Wars meme, if that doesn't make you happy I am afraid you are dead inside.
No one even discusses old shit anymore because its rampant with shit posting. Mostly because people like you came around 2012/13 and acted like /tv/ was /b/ 2.0 or some shit.

>You're yet to make an actual point
Well yeah, I was telling you why you were wrong.
>>
File: 1348316561554.jpg (97 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
1348316561554.jpg
97 KB, 400x378
>>63770599
to be fair, /lit/ is a pretty shit board

/a/ at least talks about anime, /lit/ only seems to ever want to jerk themselves over how "patrician" they are

I feel that most people who praise /lit/ haven't actually browsed the board for more than a month.
>>
>>63769448
Simon is a fucking useless faggot. I myself delight in the high intellectualism of Theodore.
>>
>>63770794
/lit/ is the best board just because it is in fact the most patrician board

you think a bunch of fucking children from /b/, /v/, or /tv/ are going to go talk about Books?

Fuck no. They're going to go shitpost about how much better the movie is xDDD
>>
>>63769306
Complaining about Star Wars is still a Star Wars thread.

You're not helping
>>
>>63769306
Just cuck my board up disney shills
>>
File: 1336556325259.jpg (10 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1336556325259.jpg
10 KB, 230x230
>>63771145
>/lit/
>patrician

Now i've got wonder if you've actually been there, or whether you actually read any books
>>
>>63771833
>some fucking tripfag posting pictures of little girls

Whatever you say.
>>
Mods don't get paid by hiro, they get paid by Disney
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.