[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not that it isn't already painfully obvious at this point,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 90685.png (2 MB, 1481x797) Image search: [Google]
90685.png
2 MB, 1481x797
not that it isn't already painfully obvious at this point, but I'm just gonna come out and call it now that they're brother and sister.
>>
Father and daughter. Rey is the father.
>>
>>63768661
top tier writing!
have you thought of applying to work with Disney?or perhaps lucasfilm?
>>
Since it's revealed that Ben? (forgot the other name) is the son of Han & Leia and Rei is Luke's daughter so... cousins.
>>
I found it incredibly convenient that Rey and Finn find the Falcon in a junk yard and get picked up by Han.

Another deathstar that kills 5 planets at once now.

Another trench run.

Also hated the rapid changes from serious scenes to comedic relief.

No lines from Mark Hamill, and he shows up at the very end.

Finn says he was picked up as a kid and taken from his parents, while the Supreme Leader that all the army was made from soldiers programmed at birth. Plot hole?

Not a bad film, but way overhyped
>>
>>63769048
>Another trench run.
This was my biggest complaint. The other stuff that copied a new hope were fine but this was just kind of blatant.

I like the brother and sister thing finn and rey have going on though
>>
>>63769048
only "convenience" I feel the need to gripe about is how the resistance didn't ave the map for finding Luke, but 3PO implied it was possible for R2-D2 to have valuable info regarding the map, and not one person actually thought to just pop the dome off R2, pull his HDD's out and search for the data manually.
>>
>>63768891
your second point isn't revealed

it's implied, but not confirmed yet
>>
>>63769460
I thought the same too. Like, what if he never woke up from not having been maintained?
>>
>>63769048
incredibly convenient: Finn happening to find the first droid was the one he was looking for.
>>
>>63769460
r2d2 is a goddamn hero of the rebellion, anon
>>
>>63769048
>Finn says he was picked up as a kid and taken from his parents, while the Supreme Leader that all the army was made from soldiers programmed at birth. Plot hole?

This confused me as well, I think either they're implying that he's been brainwashed or that storm troopers aren't all clones. Hopefully the former, would add an interesting twist to his character.
>>
>>63769670

storm troopers aren't all clones.
>>
I still think she's Luke's daughter. She was too old when she was left behind to not recognize Leia.

That said, even their outfits mirror each other perfectly, so there's definitely a connection there.
>>
>>63769657
R2-D2 is a pc with legs.
The Resistance literally could have had Luke located in a day if they'd just plugged R2 into another computer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.