[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect, /tv/? ... No, I'm seriously asking,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450395493448.jpg (274 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
1450395493448.jpg
274 KB, 768x431
Why is she so perfect, /tv/?

... No, I'm seriously asking, why is she so perfect and lacking in any flaws?
>>
If she has flaws she can't inspire millions of little girls.
>>
She looks like Emilia Clarke's less attractive sister.
>>
Were you even paying attention? Ken even points out she just wants to run back to Jakku because she's afraid of doing new things in addition to her turning down a job with Solo because "muh Jakku"

I guess it's not too surprising a PG-13 movie is too complicated for /tv/.
>>
>>63768927
>one tiny flaw that's fixed in a single sentence

Lame b8 m8
>>
>>63768927
Who the fuck is Ken?
>>
>>63768654

Teeth are far too square.
>>
>>63768927
And then she picks up the Force like nothing. Luke wasn't competent until RotJ.
>>
>>63768654

So that in the next film Luke will be Uncle Ben to her Spider-Man, and Kylo Ren will be Kaneda to her Tetsuo.
>>
>>63769311
Luke was never in a situation where he had to use the force in IV until after ben died, after which he used it competently even without training. Like when he picked up the lightsaber in V.
>>
>>63768728

Underrated
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.