[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times did the crowd clap in your theater? What got the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: applause.jpg (215 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
applause.jpg
215 KB, 660x440
How many times did the crowd clap in your theater? What got the biggest reaction (outside of the main title and start of credits)?
>>
R2 and some autismos started getting hyped when rey ignites the lightsaber
>>
>>63766414
Once at the LucasFilm logo then everyone was respectful.
>>
>>63766414
0. The fuck is wrong with your people, you are not supposed to clap in theaters.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x350
Like 7 times. Not exaggerating. I'm also in the Midwest and it was the first showing, so it's understood I guess
>>
Applause when the "STAR WARS" showed up at the beginning and when Solo showed up.
And there was clapping at the end.
>>
>>63766414
Which film are you referring to? You didn't specify.
>>
0 , I'm not an amerifat
>>
>>63766698
Fucking Krampus. What do you think?
>>
toronto here

opening crawl
kylo
falcon reveal
when han showed up
lightsaber
leia
rey slapping kylo's shit
planet blow up
luke reveal

and a big one during the credits
and then a couple hundred "sorrys" as people left the theatre
>>
>>63766668

Same, plus all the grils clapped when Rey beats Kylo
>>
Australian here,

People clapped during:

The opening
Han & Chewie reveal
R2D2 reveal
The ending

I was at a midnight premiere screening though, cheering and clapping is extremely rare in Australia.
>>
New Jersey Reporting

Opening crawl
Falcon reveal
Han & Chewie
Rey fires up lightsaber
>>
>>63766414
>only at the end

>biggest reaction was, well... you know

let's just say the entire house collectively flipped their shit and lots of popcorn went flying
>>
Main title
Falcon
Han Solo and Chewy
R2d2
Leia and c3po
C3po
>>
>main title
>han solo says "We're home"
>it ends
there were a few other times that people tried to force clapping but no one was doing that shit
>>
Biggest reaction was when two geeks in character jumped up and had a lightsaber fight down the front before the movie started.

The guy in the bathrobes with the toiletroll ligthsaber beat the other guy with a black cardboardbox on his head
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.