[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are good creative people weirdos? its ironic that weirdos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Quentin-Tarantino.jpg (103 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Quentin-Tarantino.jpg
103 KB, 1000x667
Why are good creative people weirdos?

its ironic that weirdos and nerdy outcasts usually become creative because they were bullied by their peers growing up so then they want to prove them wrong by doing something great and then everyone loves them.
>>
Because normies are too busy doing normie shit to ever truly get into anything creative. And the ones that do, don't understand what makes good art.
>>
You have to spend a lot of time alone to produce anything decent.

Most normal people do almost nothing alone.
>>
>le IT'S JUST A HOMAGE BRO man
>creative
>>
Anyone who truly attributed any sort of knowledge to humanity cultivated himself living as a hermit.
>>
>>63764635
Hello reddit!
>>
>>63764803
>>63764878

This
>>
>>63764720
>>63764803
>>63764878
Great answers
>>
Highly intellectual person with aspergers here (aka next step of evolution) here, going to relay some truths

>Nobody really likes Tarantino, watch how the fake normies laugh when he dance at the red carpet
>Normies are social slaves
>Tarantino has zero social skills, but instead Godlike skills regarding cinema, he knows every camera lens and its purpose immidietly, he knows how to set up a shot to perfection
>He is a genius, and normies like Uma Kiken Thurman must endure pretending to be friends to get paid for the day, while Tarantino creates things that trancend such pathetic desires.

Although I agree Tarantino was friendzoned trapped by Uma Thurman, he must learn the way.

Me personally? Heh... Lets just say that normies didnt like me, but I was pulling all straight A's in media school without attending, it took 3 years before their teachings started to become relevant, aka stuff I already known for 5 years. Whenever normies had problems with photoshop, indesign, after effects, premiere, they would come to me, unfortunaly for them, I wasnt their little helpful beta, and kindly told them to read the manual atleast.

Normies are shallow and pathetic, fitting in with the rest of the sheep, conforming to same belief, and waste their 20's drinking themselves and uploading pictures with their friends in cheap Khaki shorts with the album title "Memories 4 life with tha gang :D" while in insecure manner scrutinize others who doesnt conform to their wretched duplicate life. Normies are absent of any unique thoughts and creativity, their lives have been lived a million times before. They dont make any waves, they blindly follow it.

Us aspies mighted be talked down upon at the moment, due to our rare numbers, but things will change. We are the creative genius forces.

I'm skilled in numerous areas, it was me and my crew that helped out with Black Mesa Source, and I was the guy who removed bugs and helped a certain person who got their Tf2 map to become official.
>>
>>63765358
>ass burgers in the next step in evolution
>tatantino is a genius

Back to Reddit, pal.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 364x336
>>63765358
>Highly intellectual
>atleast
>Khaki
>mighted
>>
File: bag-of-hammers.jpg (18 KB, 264x190) Image search: [Google]
bag-of-hammers.jpg
18 KB, 264x190
>>63764635
>Why are good creative people weirdos?

what makes you think the press would report the mundane repetitive things that take place in their lives?

THAT DOESN'T SELL
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.