[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't be the only one who notices how fake and superficial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: faggot2.jpg (78 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
faggot2.jpg
78 KB, 1024x768
I can't be the only one who notices how fake and superficial this guy is, right?

His smile (Compared to candid pictures of him) are completely fake, he wears terribly thick makeup, and his monologues are trash. Not to mention he has brown eyes.

I realize late night shows are for the lowest common denominator, but this guy is truly a scam artist.
>>
seems to me that the jew is getting tired of goyim hosting the late night shows and have decided to attack jimmy full force
>>
>>63763270
He also has a drug problem
>>
>>63763270
>Not to mention he has brown eyes

So?
>>
>>63763394
Brown eyes = subhuman shitskin.
No one likes brown eyes, anon.
>>
>>63763270
Unfunny ass-kisser who's not good enough at pretend-excited to mask the idea that he's an unbearably obnoxious asshole when you have to deal with him irl rather than in front of a studio audience while doing whacky game-show shit. Also, did I mention he kisses ass? Like all the time.

>Here we have the 5th floor janitor, give it up for Rosita Martinez!!
>Thank you sooooooooo much for being on the show
>I really really love your work
>You're so great
>She's so great isn't she guys? [APPLAUSE]
>Omg that's so funny
>Here, I wonder if you'll play this game with us
>>
File: fake.png (695 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fake.png
695 KB, 1024x768
>>63763270

Kinesiologist here.

Jimmy has high cheekbones while resting, very common for an "attractive" person. Yet, with this smile, his cheekbones are near identical to his resting position.

His eyes are not tensed, there are no crows feet visible. He has had some work done (Probably botox considering his eyelid symmetry is a bit off) but even then, he should has some muscle constriction around the eyes.

His lip is extremely... thin. If I didn't see his whole face and only his mouth, I might assume he is wincing or in some sort of distress.

The corners of the mouth are far too wide and the inside of his mouth is too visible. Natural laughter causes the inside of your cheeks to contract and press against your teeth.

Fake smile. Obviously for a promo shot, but still, a real talented actor would be able to mimic a natural smile.
>>
>>63763614

Thanks bud.
>>
>>63763614
into the bin you go
>>
>>63763797

What's wrong bud?
>>
>shitting on Jimmy Fallon

What's wrong, stuck in 2005?
>>
>>63763946
>Now to hide my woeful incompetence, let's see how many celebrities we can stick in a phonebooth!

DUDE GIMMICKS LMAO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.