[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Ray and Lea knew each other again? They never meet until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sw.jpg (22 KB, 294x413) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
22 KB, 294x413
How did Ray and Lea knew each other again? They never meet until the end and they are hugging like they know each other from years.
>>
>>63762431
What is a timeskip?
>>
File: 1450403930732s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1450403930732s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>that pic
eww
>>
>>63762431
the whole ending was so weird. They did some kind of montage until the end, with little to no dialogue, so literally nothing is explained. It's one thing to keep some mysteries for later, but here they just completely ignored every mysteries left.

Think about it, from the moment Rey find the force in her and beat Kylo to the moment she meets Luke, NOTHING is said. We just have this awkward hug, people cheering her for some reasons as she leaves, and that's it. Why is she the one leaving to meet Luke? did Leia know she had the force in her? And what about Jakku and her family? It's not even adressed
>>
>>63762621
There was one scene where they've cut a whole dialogue line from the same shot and it jumped frames.
>>
>>63762431
Leia is force sensitive and knew Rey is familia.

rey is using leia's ring in the final scene. accept it
>>
>>63762431
Bad writing, fäm.
>>
>>63762431
They both have the force and they sensed each-other's feelings. Leia knew Han died and Rey knew Leia had sensed it. So the force allowed them to communicate their emotions without speaking a word. Also -they are likely blood-related so this would further enhance their bond.
>>
>>63762621
>And what about Jakku and her family? It's not even adressed

Lupita scene. Rey must look forward.
>>
>>63762863
The force shouldn't be substitute for real character interaction. JJ is a fucking hack
>>
>>63762880
This.

>>63762908
They don't really need to speak, sometimes words are meaningless. They both lost someone important, knew each other were suffering (because the force allowed them to understand), and then bonded in a hug. That's it.
>>
>>63762880
But Luke didn't knew Leia when they first met, he didn't even knew she was his sister. This doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>63762431
>dem nubs

say what you will about the face or the jew movie she's in, but that Ridley is

T I G H T
I
G
H
T
>>
>>63762979
In ROTJ after Luke shares that information with her, Leia said she always knew it and somehow felt it. Not that it stopped her from kissing him.
>>
>>63762431
Finn talked to Leia about Rey and maybe Han did too, I can't remember.
>>
>>63762979
It's sad to say, but Rey is more powerful then Luke was.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.