[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stay Mad, Quentin Haters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Hateful Eight.jpg (181 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
Hateful Eight.jpg
181 KB, 940x470
I saw it. I saw it and I loved it, just like I loved everything else he's ever made (except Four Rooms.) I even somewhat enjoyed Death Proof.

Does this make you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad, widdle contwawian babbies? HE gets to make whatever the fuck he WANTS every few years, HE lives the DREAM and you... ohhhh, you must be mad. You must be so mad with your contwawianisms and your memes and your "uno farto all of a suddahhhh" and your "what's going on here?" coffee pictures and oh, don't forget the gifs and webms! One mustn't forget those! One is never truly memary if one doesn't have the animations, right?

I almost forgot the "warm black dingus" joke! Ha HA! Contwawibabbianism at its FINEST!

Stay mad. Stay so very MAD. Quentin gets to watch whatever he wants on an enormous screen (in 70mm!) with the finest stereo sound while he licks the feet of whatever aspiring actress wants to sell her soul to be a Hollywood starlet. What are YOU doing? Oh, that's right. You're still dreaming and sitting on your ASS. Did YOU bang Uma Thurman in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Did YOU bang Mira Sorvino in her prime! Nope. Whoops! Quentin did.

Now fuck off, contwawibabby.
>>
ok.
>>
What's going on here?
>>
new copy pasta?
>>
ok.
>>
UNO
>>
>>63761152
>he didn't like four rooms

remains, to this day, my favorite quentin thing
>>
For anyone who actually saw it, is the fucking retarded forced cocksucking scene actually included? How cringey.
>>
if you didn't like his skit on 4 rooms then you obviously do not like alcohol or cocaine
>>
>>63761152
but the "whats going on here?" and other coffee memes are objectively decent memes
>>
>>63761152
I bet he rocked their world with his 2 incher.
>>
> People hate death proof

I never understood it. Even Quinton says it's his worst. Its hot women, car crashes and has one of the best car chase scenes ever filmed. What's to hate?

Anyway I going Christmas day with my dad to the screening in Toronto. Looking forward to it. All the clips look great.
>>
>>63761977
Over confident in his dialogue writing abilities. As someone who likes his dialogue, its too much about very little with even less actually happening.
>>
File: WhereDoesItGo.jpg (10 KB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
WhereDoesItGo.jpg
10 KB, 250x162
>>63761152
Apparently he fucked you, too.

>except Four Rooms

lol confirmed for pleb, thanks for writing a 2 paragraph jackoff rant that's the equivalent to verbally sucking Tarantino's cock just to let us know you are maximum plebian with the shittiest of all tastes.
>>
>>63761977
The only part I didn't like was the scene with the stunt chicks talking about car movies.
>>
what happens in the end
>>
>>63762170
Warm black dingus goes in it
>>
>>63762104
D'awww contwawibabby is mad
>>
>>63761152
wew lad what a fucking meltdown, /tv/ broke this kid
>>
>>63761273
FARTO
>>
>>63761152
cringy as fuck OP. well done
>>
File: 1438418326724.png (353 KB, 546x474) Image search: [Google]
1438418326724.png
353 KB, 546x474
>>63761152
mmmmm

well memed friend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.