[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that damage control >It was very action-packed. I di
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Simon-Pegg.jpg (49 KB, 572x368) Image search: [Google]
Simon-Pegg.jpg
49 KB, 572x368
>that damage control

>It was very action-packed. I didn’t… Yeah. It was surprising. I find it to be kind of the marketing people saying, “Everybody come and see this film, it’s full of action and fun,” when there’s a lot more to it than that. I didn’t love it because I know there’s a lot more to the film. There’s a lot more story and a lot more character stuff, and a lot more what I would call Star Trek stuff. But you know, they’ve got to bring a big audience in. They’ve got to bang the drum. To the Star Trek fans, I’d say be patient.

http://www.slashfilm.com/simon-pegg-star-trek-beyond-trailer/
>>
>>63760933
I CANT STAND OIT
>>
I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT
>>
>>63760933

You think he posted spoilers from the premier?
>>
>>63760933
He sort of looks like that balding ginger guy from TPM crew documentary
>>
>>63760933
Pegg is a hypocrite and SJW enabler. Fuck him.
>>
ima set it straight
>>
>>63760933
after the second film they can fuck right off
>>
>>63761137
This, so much this.

Such a shame too. Never thought an actors personal views would influence my enjoyment of their movies, but all I can think of when he's onscreen is his smug and obnoxious commentary and how much of a cunt he might be irl.
>>
>>63760933
>To the Star Trek fans, I’d say be patient

I've been patiently waiting for two movies.

This is too rich.
>>
>>63760933
>the first two movies were shit, just be patient with this one!

you can fuck right off, you inbred limey fuck
>>
File: JUST.jpg (7 KB, 260x101) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
7 KB, 260x101
>>63760933
>But you know, they’ve got to bring a big audience in.
It's bullshit though, casual viewers didn't like it either, trailer was terribly cut with shit music choice(yeah yeah, it was in the original, still shit choice).

There's NO WAY all the dislikes are just from fans
>>
File: JUST.jpg (211 KB, 809x917) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
211 KB, 809x917
>career faltering after a series of huge bombs
>star trek beyond trailer looks like complete shit

is he finished?
>>
>>63761516
Suicide watch when?
>>
THIS WATERGATE
>>
>>63760933
Hasn't he been damage controlling for awhile? I remember him doing some excuse making re: changed script months ago.
>>
Simon pegged was in a suit in star wars why isnt he damage controlling that too
>>
>>63761516
he should just stick to making movies with edgar wright
>>
reminder that he's RLMs number one fan
>>
I really liked both Star Trek and Into Darkness

But man this trailer was fucking shit and didn't sell me at all. I did see a remix with different music that was a little better, but still...

Paramount marketing department did a really shit job with Into Darkness too. Which is weird because the Trek 09 trailer was amazing and I'm sure the reason that movie made so much money.
>>
>>63761516
>this is why robin williams killed himself
>>
>>63761516
but he was in the new star wars
>>
I can't stand rockin' when I'm in here
>>
>damage control
>implying that the fucking writer/actor has any say over the marketing
>implying that Paramount isnt run by a bunch of fuckwits

Look, Im not excusing that trailer. Even my dad, who grew up watching TOS reruns and was in his early 20s when TNG was a thing thought it was fucking garbage.
But you're completely fucking ignorant to the facts of you think Simon Pegg has anything to do with the trailer. Misleading marketing is nothing new.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.