[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Y ozYt8l-g This is a pret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 139924-george-lucas.jpg (241 KB, 950x1295) Image search: [Google]
139924-george-lucas.jpg
241 KB, 950x1295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_YozYt8l-g

This is a pretty powerful scene desu, TFA lacks anything close to it
>>
>>63759294
i unironically love this movie.

TFA was pretty cool though
>>
>>63759294
bring back based george for episode 8
>>
>>63759294
There is NOTHING memorable about TFA

At least with the Phantom Menace we got spinning. Then AOTC had sand. And then we had treason and the high ground.

None of us will remember a line or scene from TFA the same way.
>>
File: Kreia_KotORCG.jpg (132 KB, 731x900) Image search: [Google]
Kreia_KotORCG.jpg
132 KB, 731x900
>>63759356
I didn't like Episode III but it was definitely the least prequel, and not because 'IT WAS, LIKE THE MOST EPICEST', in fact the fucking 20 minute long lightsaber duel was kind of stupid.

Towards the end of the movie you get actual emotion out of characters, George's autism stops ruining the dialogue. It's almost as if George only understands betrayal
>>
lol, this contrarian hipster shit that's happening in this sub is amazing.
>>
>>63759473
>sub
Jared Fogel pls go
>>
>>63759294
It would be better without the music. It doesn't add anything, and it just makes it feel really corny. It's just there to tell the audience that they're supposed to be sad.
>>
Thats the only piece of dialogue that makes sense during the fight.
>>
>>63759517

>Music being used to convey feelings

Holy fuck reddit, were you born yesterday?
>>
>>63759294
i just realized watching that scene that Obi-Wan doesn't even give Anakin the courtesy of killing him mercifully. he literally just lets him burn to death and doesn't even flinch.

god the prequels were shit.
>>
>>63759566
He was too emotionally and physically drained - he was kind of stunned. Before Obi-Wan could regain himself, Anakin was already burning up.
>>
File: IMG_20151217_212314.jpg (143 KB, 1194x671) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151217_212314.jpg
143 KB, 1194x671
>>63759294
If you watch The Clone Wars you can see the bromance between Anakin and Obi Wan, but then it ends like that ;.;

Also, Lucas was a producer for TCW and that was the last time he did something Star Wars related.
>>
>>63759294
Jesus Christ, you fags have taken baiting to a whole new level.
>>
>>63759646
sincerity is not bait
>>
>>63759644
There really wasnt enough bro banter in the movies. in II Anakin is still lacking discipline, Obi Wan gets mad at hims several times, in III you see it more, they are totally close friends but then have to split up and when they see each other again, they are enemies
>>
>>63759723
The fact that they hanged out with eachother for more than 10 years implies that they were actually very >good friends.
>>
>>63759558
If you need to have music to emphasize how emotional a scene is, then it can't be very emotional. Silence can be far more powerful. Take for instance this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTXJyo5Vry4. Would it not be far less effective if there was some similar cheesy sad music playing in the background? Is not the lack of music far more effective here than any music?
>>
>I HATE YOU
Jesus. Ewan was great, but Hayden was still shit.
>>
>>63759438
>wife leaves him before he can start a family
>Speilberg or kasdan doesn't want to be involved in the prequels
>oldfans who used to love him now hate him

Makes sense
>>
>>63759294
I don't give a shit. I've always said that Ep. 3 was *almost* on par with Ep. 5 and anyone who disagrees can go to hell.
>>
Episode 3 had the greatest memes.
>>
>>63759843
Thanks Lucas, for writing such an excellent dialogue.
>>
>>63759517
reddit!
>>
>>63759843
actually it was delivered really well
>>
>>63760342
Anon! You're breaking my heart!
>>
>>63759294
>YOU WERE A GOOD FRIEND, ANAKIN

Jesus Christ, really?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.