[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do for peter jackson to make a Silmarillion movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SYTwBiG.jpg (448 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
SYTwBiG.jpg
448 KB, 1800x1200
what would you do for peter jackson to make a Silmarillion movies with same love and mid CGI he used in lotr trilogy?
>>
I would rather Silmarillion be left alone.

Not everything can be adapted to film format, nor should it be attempted simply because one cocksucking faggot from a board filled with pedophiles, hotheads and big guys thinks it ought to be.

In conclusion, kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>63756829

What is Silmarillion about anyway? I am huge believer that anything can be adapted in any media
>>
File: Helm and Bow.jpg (246 KB, 1101x726) Image search: [Google]
Helm and Bow.jpg
246 KB, 1101x726
>>63756923
>I am huge believer that anything can be adapted in any media
This is true. The Silmarillion could EASILY be adapted. The fact is the world is full of plebs and THAT IS WHY IT WOULDN"T WORK, not because The Silmarillion is somehow un-adaptable, people simply don't want it.

>What is Silmarillion about anyway?
Heh. It's about everything which was left out of LOTR and The Hobbit, it's the majesty behind the scenes which you are given a small insight into when reading/watching the story.

It's about a lot, essentially. All accomplished in 300 pages.
>>
>>63756781
it would be a CGI shitfest
>>
Doesn't the Silmarillion end with everyone been bought back to life to fight in a massive world ending battle? Because I sort of want to see that.
>>
>>63757399
No, it's a prophesy though.
Dagor Dagorath is supposed to be the last fight of middle earth, and it will happen when Morgoth is freed or he escapes from his prison. All the great heroes of Arda will participate in the battle and it is said that Turin will be the one who will finally kill Morgoth once and for all. After the fight, the world will be recreated and the second music of the ainur will commence.
>>
>>63756829
Christopher please calm down
>>
>>63757556

Isn't it speculated that humans will be part of the second creation, like the Valar were part of the first.
>>
>>63757597
>Isn't it speculated that humans will be part of the second creation, like the Valar were part of the first.
No.

Elves are reincarnated, human's not. That's as far as he got. Dagor Dagorath shouldn't have ben published.

It implies an incomplete circle. Tom and Ungoliant imply the world has happened before, yet Arda is meant to be a one off lesson for Melkor.

Chris is a goof at some points.
>>
Shit
Imagine all big shit happening. Eagles with wings kilometer big and ancalagon.
I think armies were colossal back then, would just be jizzfest in my pants
>>
I don't want Peter Jackson involved with anything Lord of the Rings-related, senseless memer. Every single thing he's done has been shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.