[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this guy get his own EU spinoff series? He was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7
File: riot stormtrooper.jpg (63 KB, 447x539) Image search: [Google]
riot stormtrooper.jpg
63 KB, 447x539
When will this guy get his own EU spinoff series?

He was the best thing in the film.
>>
>>63756210
They're making a super sentai series about him and a team of other stormtroopers with attitude
>>
>>63756210
That would be like making a Gundam series with a Zaku as the lead mech.
>>
>>63756461
uhhh... 0080 war in the pocket
>>
>>63756210
what is he a miniboss or something?
>>
>>63756210
Riot Trooper for Darth Lord when?
>>
Were the flame troopers cool at all?
I like their mask design.
>>
>>63757461
Kinda. He sees Finn, yells "TRAITOR", drops his blaster and activates the big club. Finn tries to defend himself with Luke's light saber but eats shit and gets beaten to the ground.

It was pretty fucking cool.
>>
I liked when the racist evil white cop with the police baton and riot shield got owned by the brave black man!!!

If you are white and support the new garbage propaganda Star Wars you are a bitch boy brainless c.ucked faggot of the highest order.

Fuck you, sellout trash.
>>
>>63756210
I can't wait for his 5 page wookieepedia article.
>>
File: sARCO PLANK.png (2 MB, 1158x1063) Image search: [Google]
sARCO PLANK.png
2 MB, 1158x1063
Sarco Plank stand alone movie pleez
>>
File: 686.jpg (45 KB, 346x349) Image search: [Google]
686.jpg
45 KB, 346x349
>>63757614
haha
>>
>>63756210
why didn't he just shoot Finn?
>>
>>63757971
Cause he wanted the satisfaction of beating him into the ground.
>>
>>63757971
Because #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>63757765
>got owned by the brave black man!!!

Finn ate the damn dirt. Han saved his ass.
>>
Finn = Krillin
>>
So this is the stormtrooper that was played by Daniel Craig right?
>>
>>63757857
Is that a techpriest?
>>
>>63756210
any leaked webms of the fight scenes?
>>
This was such a stupid bit of the film.
>>
cool...well does he live or is he bobba fett'd?
>>
>>63757565
You see one...thats kinda it.
>>
>>63758068

Did Han kill the trooper?
>>
>>63758110
Are you implying JJ isn't am inexhaustible source of original ideas?
>>
>>63758212
Did you even watch the film?
>>
>>63758261

No, because it's not fucking out yet where I am
>>
>>63758278
Then why are you here?
>>
Literally the most based fucking guy in the movie.

Killed by plot armour. Such a shame.
>>
>>63758068
You mean they portrayed a poor black man that didn't do nothing getting beat down by a evil white clad riot cop with a tonfa (police baton for you idiots) and a riot sheild??

Whaaaaaaaa?????

Color me shocked!!!
>>
>>63758304
Han shooting him is plot armor?
>>
>>63758290
why the fuck does it matter why he is here, I haven't seen it either but was spoiled everything in it so why waste money? answer the goddamned question or stfu
>>
>>63757614
Why didn't he just shoot him?
>>
>>63758212
Yeah, he's about to batter a defenceless Finn to death but as he raises his baton, he gets shot in the chest by an off screen Han
>>
>>63757614
was he finns old buddy from school?
>>
File: 1424430637875.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1424430637875.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>63758314
>tonfa (police baton for you idiots)
>>
>See traitor scum
>He pulls out the first proper lightsaber seen in 30 years
>It's the famed lightsaber of Luke Skywalker

>Proceeds to give absolutely ZERO fucks and whip out his bic electric dik to smash this fuck in for the empire

Literally top teir.
>>
>>63758376
No, just some random mook who grew deathstar sized balls and served it to one of the main characters.
>>
>>63756210
Why did he throw down his shield. If he was going to melee him, wouldn't you want your shield?
>>
>>63758370
Gay
>>
>>63758333
Yes.

With a shitty cutaway "I'm about to deal the final blo-AARGH".

What they should have done is had Phasma be this baton trooper instead. It would make further sense because she was established as his superior and is hellbent on ruling out justice on her traitor.

Then, you wouldn't have to kill her, just wound her.
>>
Let's be honest, we like this scene so much because Finn himself was fucking trash and we wanted to see him get fucked.
>>
how did they know a lifesaver user would be there? or do all stormtroopers carry these things now? is it a subtle symbol and criticism of american police?
>>
>>63757971
JJ wanted to slip in the policeman allegory. Riot shield and baton beating on some poor black kid who din du nothing.

Real reason was to sell toys. We don't meet any other stormtroopers and there's no reason that Finn should happen to run into one guy who recognizes him. Getting a guy with some sanzy new weapons a nice set-piece will move some merchandise.

Same with Captain Phasma, literally does nothing and there's not reason for her to exist or be a named character, they explicitly compared her to Fett because they know that the little cult favorite means guaranteed money.
>>
>>63758424
Saber would cut through it, right?
>>
Do the guys that are "Not The Empire" have any new cool toys, walkers, ships? Or basically the same stuff that "The Empire" had at the end of 6?
>>
>>63758430
Sorry
>>
>>63758478
He throws it down before Finn pulls out the saber.
>>
>>63758456
Seems like riot gear to manage civilians.
>>
>>63758449
Fucking this.
That fight sequence was the PERFECT opportunity to give Phasma an actual fucking intro in the movie. Her and her former soldier meet on the field. What a fucking waste.
>>
>>63758490
>JJ
>New
You're not serious are you kouhai?
>>
>>63757857
Oh my god I cannot wait for the new EU to get as autistic as the old.
>Rey, did I ever tell you about Sarco Plank? He was a Knight of Plank serving in the First Order under your cousin, my nephew Kylo Ren. He had hairy arms and wore a helmet that concealed his face. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63758490
I guess the dropships are new, but we don't see any large scale warfare yet, and their ships are just revised TIE fighters. There's a couple of different troopers with cool masks, cool new all white royal guards, and in one scene you can see what appears to be small walkers in the distance.
>>
>>63758377
I'm from the South. We call them niggerbeaters.
>>
>>63758490
flame troops and new transport, missile turrets, whirly baton thing.
Other wise its kind of the same but different. AT AT without heads ( that do nothing and are in the backgrounf), reverse colour two man ties, tri turrets.
>>
>>63758455
Finn really wasn't that awful, but there was no point to his character after Jakku. It isn't as though any of the characters owed him anything, nor were any of them close to him in a meaningful way (at least at that point). He doesn't have any particular skills. Why keep him around? You could easily have him disappear after Han shows up and changed nothing of importance. He's just a token.

Which is a shame, because his performance was better than the chick's, and there was at least some potential for an interesting character with his back ground. The scenes with him and Poe were some of the best parts of the movie.
>>
lol
>>
>>63758717
He wanted to rescue Rey and reunite with Poe, it's not like he knows anyone else so why not, and it's not like your point wasn't directly addressed in the movie either. Sending only him, Chewie and Han instead of a cool rebel strike squad with toy merchandising opportunities was dumb though.
>>
>>63758582

Oh man, you have no idea

>Marka Ragnos was the most powerful sith of all time
>his apprentices were powerful enough to throw stars at each other and would make Goku their bitch

>Luke was able to throw Super Star Destroyers on the other end of the galaxy

>the fucking CITY of the Yuuzhan Vong

>the Rakghoul plague

>muh mara jade

>luuke
>>
STOP RESISTING
>>
If you are white and support the new garbage propaganda Star Wars you are a bitch boy brainless c.ucked faggot of the highest order.

Fuck you, sellout trash.
>>
>>63756210
Kinda wierd they didn't make this Phasma. The best fight scene in the movie stars some random unnamed storm trooper.
>>
Is Lando still alive or did he get killed/die between 6 and 7?
>>
>>63759088
Not mentioned.
>>
>>63759088
He didn't appear in A New Hope so
>>
>>63756210
y'think this was the Stormtrooper that Daniel Craig was rumored to play?
>>
>>63758356
Plz leave redditt
>>
>>63758368
He wanted to break him, anon.
>>
>>63756210
Phasma needed to be this character. It would have cemented her role as the new Boba Fett.
>>
File: sperg.jpg (176 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
sperg.jpg
176 KB, 664x1203
>>63758314
>a tonfa (police baton for you idiots)
>>
>>63759442
Daniel Craig was the guy that got jedi mind tricked by Rey
>>
When he threw his weapons away I was expecting him to challenge Finn to a dance-off.
>>
>>63758809
>Luuke
>Not Luuuke
Step it up by exactly one letter, senpai.
>>
>>63758377
TOLSTOY!
>>
>>63758314
>a poor black man that didn't do nothing
He was a military deserter. If only we could do this shit to the real life deserters.
>>
>>63762754
>Search that
>It actually exists
HAHAHA and faggots were crying because extended universe bullshit isn't canon anymore.
That shit is retarded, even for Star Wars.
>>
>>63763043
luuuke was an april fools joke f a m
luuke was totally serious though
>>
>>63758368
Because his name is NGB8BR, known to the other Stormtroopers as "The Niggersplitter" and one of the driving reasons behind Finn's escape from the Order.

He doesn't waste blaster ammo or whatever the fuck they use on traitors. When he was a child he lived in a tower adjacent to Sheev's chancellor office, and witnessed the duel between Sheev and Windu, and that resulted both in his love for Sheev and the Empire and his hatred of blacks.

He will return in Episode 7 and in several spin-off novels.
>>
Is there a Wookiepedia page about him already?
>>
>>63758424
It shows the audience he doesn't consider Finn a worthy opponent?
>>
File: damienc.jpg (36 KB, 451x478) Image search: [Google]
damienc.jpg
36 KB, 451x478
>>63756210
THOSE DANCE MOVES
>>
>>63757857
was he even in the movie?
>>
>>63758314

He also got whipped across the back by the evil White Man's weapon at the end. Complete with a fucking whipping sound, like no shit Kylo slashes him with the lightsaber and it sounds like a whip.
>>
Why the fuck this guy had a weapon that blocks ligthsabers if the only one using it is by his side (kylo ren)?
>>
Really???

HE WAS THE WORST FUCKING GUY

> Phasma > Ren
>>
>>63764084
light sabres really do much less damage if he survived getting slashed by one
>>
>>63757614
So he fought Finn without receiving a single blow, and yet the nigger managed to land a slice on Ben Ren shoulder.
>>
>>63764368

Kylo also gets slashed across the face by MaRey Sue and lives. On an exploding planet. So there's that.
>>
>>63756461
war in the pocket nigga
>>
>>63756210
The fuck was the point of the shield when he drops it immediately?
>>
>>63757971
Because he's an ambitious young stormtrooper with everything to prove so he had to defeat Finn in honorable 1 on 1 combat
>>
File: ggggg.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ggggg.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>63758865
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.