[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does /tv/ sit in the theatre?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: movie-theater-seats.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
movie-theater-seats.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
Where does /tv/ sit in the theatre?
>>
Right in the middle.
>>
>>63754204
Usually where it's close to the exits I have more chance escaping from the shooter
>>
File: 1450388422128.jpg (578 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450388422128.jpg
578 KB, 1920x1080
best seats

nobody can sit in your way

you can get up and leave without shoving past anybody if the movie sucks or you really need to piss

nobody can kick the back of your chair
>>
Somewhere around the outer edges actually. Might seem weird but the falcon perches there are lot bigger than in the middle.
>>
aisle seat at least half way up
>>
>>63754204
Top roll middle seat.
>>
>>63754204
In an aisle seat near the back
>>
front row middle so i can experience the movie just a little bit faster than everyone else
>>
File: pic-dump-241-19.jpg (28 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
pic-dump-241-19.jpg
28 KB, 640x600
>>63754204
>>
>>63754312
This
>>
At very back

In case of a mass shooting
>>
>>63754204
Very back, middle rows, maybe to one side or the other. Whichever side is less occupied.
>>
File: movie-theater.jpg (135 KB, 837x443) Image search: [Google]
movie-theater.jpg
135 KB, 837x443
Would you? Did you? Story?
>>
Right behind my wife's seat so I can see all the action.
>>
Right at the very front so my camera crew can film me while i watch a movie
>>
>>63754204
Depends on several factors actually

1. Location of the showers
2. Chances of designated shooter
3. Falcon-allowed section, though usually only present in the big theaters
>>
In the back corner, all the way back and to the side
>>
>>63754252
This. I also make sure to eat the nastiest mexican stuff so I can release the single most smelly fart I can.
>>
>middle row
>middle column
my autism doesn't let me sit anywhere else
>>
>>63754204
In the back so no one can see me peeing and pooping
>>
>>63755382
what if there are an even number of seats in a row of seats? There is no middle seat. What do?
>>
if one shooter covers the fire exit and one covers the main entrance of the theatre what do???
>>
File: wojak2.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>63755441
>>
>>63754204
Depends if I can bring my falcon and pig.
>>
>>63755441
i scream while pulling tufts of hair out of my head

>not kidding
>>
>>63754204
the middle
>>
First choice: last row middle
Second choice: row that separates the front from the rear sections so I can use the railing as a foot rest

Failing those I just have to take what I can get
>>
I once sit down in the first row, it was Interstellar, I left the movies fucking deaf
>>
>>63755489
Let your snake handle them.
>>
Used to be right in the middle.
Now I sit all the way in the back row in front of the stairs for maximum comf. My feet is completely stretched and I don't need to hear anyone behind me
>>
>>63755250
Kek
>>
Next to the Coward's Corner so that when I leave during the fright break it's a shorter walk and it gives people less time to jeer me for my yellow belly.
>>
>>63754204
Away from strangers.
>>
Next to the designated shooter, so when he decides to start shooting; I'll have a chance to push them and use my falcon to save the day and maybe get a voucher for crab legs
>>
Right at the back a bit to the left or right...

Im paranoid
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.