[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So haters just can't deal with the fact that a girl is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 12
File: Rey.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
So haters just can't deal with the fact that a girl is going to be the greatest Jedi right?

There's literally nothing wrong with her being superior to every previous force user of her level of training other than the fact that you hate women and don't want one to be the real savior of the Galaxy and true hero of the Force. But you'll just have to deal with two more movies of her being better than shitty Luke and Obi-Wan ever were.
>>
How is she better? Because she mind tricked a Stormtrooper? Stormtroopers have always been easy to mind trick.
>>
File: 1412613489659.jpg (48 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
1412613489659.jpg
48 KB, 500x681
I just want to watch cool shit happening in distant worlds with strange creatures.
>>
Obi-Wan is a huge fucked up he deserves whatever shit people take on him, Luke is literally one of my favorite protagonists, so I hope they treat him with respect.
>>
File: 1449654114869.png (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449654114869.png
117 KB, 500x500
>yfw it makes perfect sense that girls would be canonically better at using the force than males
>>
>>63754092
Fucking this. I enjoyed Guardians for that fact, I just like cool space shit if it's done well.
>>
>>63754073
Because luke in episode V in the wampa scene had to really focus to pull his lightsaber to him, and that was after some mentoring from obi-wan.

Rey learns from han that the force and jedi are actually really and she can already mind trick people. It makes no sense unless she's some prodigy, in which case she would have been doing shit like this since being a child.
>>
File: you-know-what-i-aint-even-mad.jpg (230 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
you-know-what-i-aint-even-mad.jpg
230 KB, 640x640
I'm okay with Rey being a Jedi.
>>
>>63754176
She was just doing what Kylo had done on her a few minutes ago.
>>
>>63754092
the distant worlds all look like ot planets and the English moors, and there's zero twi'leks. JJ phoned it in
>>
i liked TFA, i just think they made her too overpowered too fast

TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST

FAMILIA
>>
>>63754176

My guess would be she was actually trained as a Jedi, being Luke's daughter and all.
Slaughter of the Jedi Academy ensues and Luke hides her away, erases everyone's memory.
Apparently didn't do the trick since she has flashbacks and nightmares.

She was a total Mary Sue and it really annoyed me.
I hope they will explain this bullshit in the sequel.
>>
>>63754092
That's why I used to watch Jersey Shore.
>>
i am totally ok with a qt being a god-tier force user. i dunno what y'all are on.
>>
>>63754254
Yeah because all you have to do to learn something is watching someone else do it.
>>
Mary sue = shit story
>>
>>63754471
if it was done in a way that didn't shit on the previous 6 movies (even Anakin had to train offscreen to beat fucking Dooku) it would be fine
>>
>>63754550
>even Anakin had to train offscreen to beat fucking Dooku
This, Anakin was the fucking Chosen One and had to get training/experience in a galactic war.
>>
>>63754550
for fuck's sake, kylo ren was injured and bleeding during their fight, and don't forget he was still just snoke's student
>>
>>63754670
And Anakin was just Obi-Wan's.
>>
>>63754031
>greatest Jedi
>Mary sue
Right, whatever
>>
>>63754031
no this is just angry nerd rage intersectionality

it's OMG SHES TOO STRONK like in Force Unleashed + OMG SHES WIMMENZ
>>
>>63754550

You just have to accept that Rey is just straight up better than Anakin and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>63754031
Who taught her to fly better than imperial tie fighter pilots?
>>
>>63754894

the force obviously
duh
>>
>>63755656

>yfw every plothole can be excused by the force

screenwriting is easy
>>
>>63754894
>>63755675

who taught anakin to fly as a literal child? piloting is the most base-level force ability
>>
>>63754486
She didn't watch though, she had it used on her and was able to use their connection to turn it back on him.
>>
>>63754031
>There's literally nothing wrong with her being superior to every previous force user of her level of training
Her midichlorian count is probably a fourth of what anakins was. Assuming she's his granddaughter.
>>
>>63754031
While I think Rey was overpowered, people are acting silly especially concerning her non Jedi abilities. She was living on her own since a young age in a junkyard. Yeah, she new parts, to pilot and fight. Big deal. Luke knew how to fight trained stormtroppers and he was a mere farmboy.

I think she is Luke's daughter abd received Jedi training, even though that wouldn't still justify all her power. She shouldn't be able to resist Kylo's mental persuasion, or even turn it to himself. Alas, maybe because he is mentally weak. Tantrums, talking to DV helm etc. In the lightsaber fight, he was hurt and wasn't trying to kill her, so I give a pass.
>>
>>63754176
Anakin was the greatest prodigy with the most potential.
Even he couldn't do things like that on the first try.
>>
>>63754386
ok that would explain the strange scene during her fight with Kylo, when she suddenly remembered "the force" and was able to beat him.
>>
>>63754196
Epic post, fellow 9gagger
>>
>>63754698
Obi-Wan was a great jedi and one of the strongest.
>>
I'm fine with a girl being the greatest Jedi as long as she's white.
>>
>>63757744
>Anakin was literally Jesus. his mother was impregnated by the force
>inb4 Rey was created out of the force by Luke
>>
Oh cool, another "choosen one" plot. So original.
>>
>>63754851
No, we won't accept this bullshit.
>>
>>63757759
How could she receive substantial jedi training when she was 4? She just suddenly got good with the force because she touched the lightsaber and that made "the force awaken" in her.
>>
>>63754031
I hate the fact that she doesn't have any jedi training and yet she knows and can use jedi powers.

What is even the point of training with Luke Skywalker if she already knows how to use the lightsaber, use mindtricks and use the Force?
>>
>>63758418
the jedi pupils in the first three movies where probably just 4 years old.
When Obi Wan suggested Anakin should be trained the council said he was already too old.
>>
>>63758460

dunno, probably by the end of this she will be able to lift every ship with her mind
>>
>>63758521
If she can already do those things without any training, by the end of this trilogy she will be able to blow up entire planets using the Force.
>>
>>63757499
Who taught Luke to bullseye womp rats in his T-16 back home?

It's been there from the very beginning.
>>
>>63758598

and then in the next one she will able to create galaxies, because the next big weapon will the Galaxy Killer
>>
>>63754254
This is true.

5 years ago I was walking down a street in LA when a basketball rolled over and hit my foot. I picked it up and looked over and there was Kobe Bryant.
He said, "Yo white boy, throw dat dere ball back over ere and get your ass up for some one on one."
I was a little confused but came over with the ball. He explained that he and I were going to play basketball. I was obviously intimidated but went along with it. First half he destroyed me. 52 - 0. But, in the 2nd half, after having him beat me in basketball I then had knowledge of how to beat someone in basketball and proceeded to obliterate 101 - 54.

This is basketball the Rey way.
>>
>>63758225
>Anakin was the greatest prodigy with the most potential.

until Rey, who's better than him

boys need to accept that a girl is the best and most powerful force user that's ever been
>>
>>63758650
There was literally NOTHING else to do on tattoine you retard.
>>
>>63758759
I don't know if you are trolling, but the problem is that's never established.
>>
>>63754698
Anakin got BTFO hard.
>>
At least we can have peace in our hearts knowing that none of this matters.
>>
>>63758763
Nobody else could bullseye womp rats like Mary Luke could tho
>>
>>63758491
The Jedi are probably all paedophiles and thought Anakin's shota ass was too old for them. They want prime ass and cun.
>>
>>63758759
i got no problem with that if they make it believable

it felt kinda forced
>>
>>63758418
They receive training from a young, really young age. If she's indeed Luke's, she probably had special treatment, because he wasn't a flawless individual and as a family man she would come above all else.

Like I said, I still don't think this justify her power level. They made her too strong. I'm actually wondering if that's the point. Rey's the prodigy, with unbelievable powers to contrast to Kylo Ren's lameness. He is the one struggling to learn, to get better. He is using the dark side because in part he is a failure, as a quick way to improve himself.
>>
>>63758711

LeBron>Kobe
>>
>>63758956
Like I give a fuck.
>>
>>63754031
MUH SOGGY KNEE
>>
>>63758910
If that's the case I'm going to find it impossible to root for anyone but Kylo.

I always root for the underdog or the person who has to work for their success.
>>
>>63758910
her resisting kylo would have been enough to show us she has great potential. if he has to be the greatest jedi ever they could have made it more believable to build her character from there. Doing Jedi mind tricks and telekinesis without any "feel the force " training was over the top imo
>>
>>63754031
i have nothing against her except that she fucks blacks
>>
It's a better outcome than the black guy though
>>
>>63758763
>there was nothing to do on my parent's farm except plinking cans
>that's why I'm a better shot than the guys who actually got picked as the best in an academy filled with people wanting to be marksmen

It was the force.
>>
>>63757759
She is made of the force, just like Anakin was.
Finn is Luke's son.
>>
>>63759055
>Doing Jedi mind tricks and telekinesis without any "feel the force " training was over the top imo

That was straight up bullshit.
>>
>>63758910
>Rey becomes overconfident and turns to the dark side
>Kylo learns to control his power and finds redemption
He's just too much of whiny fag for me to be behind this though.
>>
>>63759001
Me too, anon.
>>
>>63758910
>He is the one struggling to learn, to get better. He is using the dark side because in part he is a failure, as a quick way to improve himself.
The dark side is harder to use. They are constantly killing each other and there can only be two sithlords at anytime. What you said doesnt make sense.
>>
>>63759096
Luke probably would have been better than those guys in the academy. He just had to keep putting off his application because his uncle kept guilting him into staying with him.
>>
>>63759055

Was it fueled by unrefined anger?
>>
>>63759152
>Luke could have been the greatest Storm Trooper of all time
>forever ruined because of uncle owen and his money troubles
>>
>>63759116
>Finn is Luke's son.

I'd not have a problem with this desu

But Rey would still have a mom, anon. Don't forget it.
>>
>>63759148
Except every Jedi has said that the seduction of the dark side is how easy it is to use it. To give in and do things the easy way instead of the Jedi way.
>>
>>63754031

That outfit is really cool.
>>
>>63759118
true
you know the times lay on the couch and are to lazy to reach out for the TV remote and then you just try to force pull it towards you? imagine it would suddenly work.... thats how bullshit those scenes were
>>
>>63758711
top of the kek
>>
>>63759289
I can buy the telekinesis stuff, but how in the fuck did she even know how to perform a jedi mind trick?
>>
>>63759353
i felt like she saw it on some TV show and just tried it for the giggles
>>
>>63759148

Did you miss the part Snoke wanted Kylo to bring him Rey ? He is already looking for new flesh.

Kylo was probably kept for so long because he is a Skywalker, and Luke would never submit.

Also, dark force is the easy way. I'm not a SW nerd, but that's one thing that's said in all movies.
>>
>>63759283
I'm sure it needs to be, when you're living on a desert planet.
>>
>>63754031

To understand the Jew, you must think like the Jew.

Disney will have a boy and girl Jedi to appease children... Or, simply cuck young boys so it isn't an issue.
>>
Requesting the cuck/beta white guy info pic that was floated
>>
>>63759490
It had something about holding her black staff symbolised black cock
>>
If you are white and support the new garbage propaganda Star Wars you are a bitch boy brainless c.ucked faggot of the highest order.

Fuck you, sellout trash.
>>
>>63759232
>>63759408
Its easy to slip into it yeah, but not all jedi have the strength to maintain the dark side or become good at using it. A lot of jedi that use the dark side feel pretty weak after using it.
>>
>>63759353
It's called writing yourself out of a corner. How else could she escape? Pull out the chair's compressor?
>>
>runs around with that staff the entire movie
>is never actually shown using it except when beating up some thieves

Why the hell is she even hanging on to it after getting the lightsabre?
>>
>>63754617
Then evidently she is The Chosener One and she has the Higherer Ground
>>
>>63754031
Aren't female Jedi more susceptible to the dark side like once a month? When that time comes around they are more likely to rage.
>>
Daily reminder that any man buying the obnoxious feminist propaganda forcing a "STRONG INDEPENDENT WYMYN" protagonist in the franchise dedicated for males is either a cuck, or a closed transsexual.
>>
>>63759532
Doesn't that support what we saw with Kylo, then? Again, I'm not the best at sw lore, so by going with what you are saying, maybe that's the reason he begs to Darth Vader and the tantrums, he is losing it.
>>
>>63759577
it would have been more blievable if she used her technological knowledge to get out of the chair.
still bullshit but at least not some high level jedi tricks
>>
MRAs and feminists plz fuck off.

what is with the trend in recent years for these cunts to overanalyse pulpy pop culture shit
>>
>>63759825
I havent seen the movie yet. From what I have seen in the trailers, Kylo looks like another emotional user of the dark side, not like Sidious or Dooku who looked like they were in control every time they used the dark side force powers. So I wouldnt be surprised if Kylo cant handle the dark side like Anakin.
>>
>>63759863
This. She even knew stuff about the Millenium Falcon that Han Solo didn't, so getting out of that situation using her technological expertise would have made more sense.

But in A New Hope, Obi Wan uses mind tricks, and since this is supposed to be pottery they had her use mind tricks instead, even though it makes no sense that she know what a mind trick even is.
>>
I did not have much of a problem with the whole fight scene. Kylo Ren basically had her running the entire time until the very end when she managed to fight him off, it was not like she out right bested him.

What bothers me is that if we're going to have a female lead they need to go all in. If they're really all about the integrity of the female character they should not be afraid of beauty taking second place to the story, I wish Rey ended up with that massive scar across her face instead of Kylo that would have been pretty sick.
>>
>>63759875
this
noone has a problem with Rey having potential or her becoming the greatest Jedi.
But they could make it believable.
>>
>>63759875
>>63760046

MRA 4channers just need to admit that it's "believable" when a boy has amazing superpowers but suddenly when a girl is more powerful than boys it suddenly isn't
>>
>>63760012
Obi Wan also had to move his hands for the jedi mind trick as did Qui Gon.
Rey does it without her hands and facing in opposite direction.
>>
>>63760012
She knew about a modification done to the millenium falcon while it wasn't with Han. Find a good reason to complain.
>>
>>63754031
I like Lara Croft, Ellen Ripley, Samus, Major Kusanagi, and any number of other works with a female main character. What I can't stand are the chucklefucks throwing a party like Rey is some sort of unheard of thing that has never happened before.
>>
So Kylo was just chasing after her because Snoke told him to?
>>
>>63760027
That would have shown that wimyn have weaknesses. We can't have that.

How much do you wanna bet that she won't lose her hand/arm in this trilogy
>>
>>63760168
there is no boy in the star wars series who has superpowers without any training.
who are you refering to?
>>
>>63760215
Yeah, he wants to see Rey.
>>
>>63760221
i would be a good thing if she doesn't lose an arm or a hand. they copied too much from the OT already.
Still she needs to have some flaws. Mary Sue stories always suck
>>
Why do they always fuck up female leads so hard?

Rey isn't interesting in any way, she's better than everyone else at everything they do for no reason whatsoever without any flaws to speak of.
>>
>implying she will ever reach the same heights as Yoda, Obi wan, Anakin, Windu and Luke

She be lucky to even be as good as phantom menace Obi wan. Say what you will about the prequels but at least it took 12 years for Anakin to get powerful enough to defeat a sith lord not like 1 fucking year.
>>
>>63760470
>Why do they always fuck up female leads so hard?

Because if they make her have flaws, Anita Sarkeesian will issue a fatwa against Disney.
>>
>>63760470
there is no problem with female leads without flaws... in another movie
if this continues she doesnt fit into the star wars universe.
right now:
positive:
>Rey is a great pilot
>Rey has technological expertise
>force prodigy. doesn't need training
>no personality flaws
negative
>fucking nothing
>>
>>63760235

er luke blew up the fucking death star with no training

rey is basically luke in the new movies
>>
>>63760781
positive:
>Rey is a great pilot
>Rey has technological expertise
>force prodigy. doesn't need training
>no personality flaws
negative
>She becomes a sith lord
>>
>>63754386
Maybe she was actually the student who killed all the others and had to be mind wiped. More likely she's a clone though
>>
>>63760919

We see her remembering her being left behind as a kid
>>
>>63760484
As a 10 year old Anakin was piloting and killing the opposition like a pro. He also built C3PO, a genius.
>>
>>63760470
It's Girlbrush Threepwood syndrome. If you try to create an interesting female character in the same way you'd make a male one, it'd be called sexism. That's why good protagonists are almost always male, because there's no dark force screaming at you for giving them flaws or weaknesses. Guybrush Threepwood is a good example, but Luke Skywalker is just as good.

Many people forget that Luke was kind of a whiny bitch, slow to learn, easily frustrated, and didn't take things seriously enough until Obi-Wan got killed. He then manned up and faced his uncertainty to embrace his role in the rebellion.

Rey doesn't have any of that journey, she doesn't seem to change much as a character at all.
>>
>>63760995

There's a difference between actively using the force, bending it to your will, and having the force guide you to perform certain feats exceptionally well. Luke was a good shot, Anakin was a good pilot, and Rey...
Well, Rey is a staff-twirling martial artist who knows everything about technology, uses jedi mindtricks on a whim after JUST learning about the force, also forcepulls a lightsaber away from a sith lord, and then proceeds to beat the shit out of said sith lord. Not bad for someone who only learned about the force a day ago.
>>
>>63760823
Luke was already an experienced pilot, something established beforehand.
He then had training from Obi-Wan in sensing things using the force ON CAMERA with the little robot droid.

His ability to "Use the Force" was built up over the movie until he proved himself at the end.
>>
I actually feel so mad about the way Rey's character was handled, and I hope everyone involved gets absolutely fucking annihilated over it.
>>
>>63761233
Yeah I actually wanted the female jedi to be well received so everyone could get on with making good movies rather than Disney trying to prove a point, but god damn they fucked her up.
>>
>>63754031
what does her stick symbolize?
>>
>>63760823
Pulling off one shot in the space of a few seconds with some cursory training is way more believable then facing down the most powerful force user we've seen for 10 minutes and winning.
>>
>>63760995
First, that's not unbelievably using the force, that's just being a weirdly smart child. Second, you know your doing a shit job arguing when you're reliant on the prequels for precedent.
>>
File: dwi.gif (898 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
dwi.gif
898 KB, 540x400
>mfw misogynists are going to be constantly BTFO over the next 5 years when Rey becomes the greatest Jedi to ever live.
>>
>>63761317
BIG
>>
So ok

Kylo Ren is Han and Leia's son

What about Rey, is she Han and Leia's daughter or is she Luke's?
>>
>>63761681
Yeah, who gives a fuck about belivable, relatable and well written characters as long as we get to BTFO of misogynists and Gaymergaters.

You go girl!!!
>>
>>63761749
implied to be Luke's, but not confirmed.
>>
>>63754461
Where's the upvote button
>>
File: good.jpg (25 KB, 553x401) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
25 KB, 553x401
>>63761681
>mfw feminists are going to be constantly BTFO over the next 5 years when Rey becomes the greatest Sith to ever live.
>>
File: kittydrink.png (829 KB, 972x733) Image search: [Google]
kittydrink.png
829 KB, 972x733
I deal just fine with a female jedi.

just re-shoot the lightsaber duel scene and make boyega die and I'll be brand new.
>>
>>63761915
>Daisy trying to play a villain
That's going to be hilarious
>>
>>63761991
Rey going super saiyan because Boyega died would have been a lot better then her randomly going super saiyan when Kylo Ren mentioned training her in the force.
>>
>>63758759
>turning the force into witchcraft

Aren't women naturally better at witchcraft? Fucking pottery barn never closes.
>>
>>63760995
Anakin was also the most powerful force user ever known to the galaxy when they discovered him.

He was designated and we knew he was going to fall.
>>
>>63761915
Jesus can you imagine if White female lead becomes sith then curses black male lead saying she hates him, /pol/ would lose their mind.
>>
File: 64120124.jpg (143 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
64120124.jpg
143 KB, 500x348
>>63762053

THANK YOU

this anon get it
>>
>>63762064
And now that's Rey.
>>
>>63761157

he flew around beggars canyon which isn't exactly military training or experience.

>>63761379

it wasnt one shot

he took off his targeting computer and took a shot using the force and destroyed the fucking death star

with no training

get over the main character being a woman you sad goobergaters
>>
I BELIEVE THAT KYLO MINDFUCKS TRIGGERED HER HIDDEN POWERS
IT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY SHE WAS GOOD AT LIGHTSABER

BUT I GUESS THE LIGHTSABER HAD POWER RESIDUALS FROM THEIR PAST USERS SO THEY CHANNELED SWORDFIGTHING SKILLS TO THE CURRENT USER BECAUSE SHE WAS GOODWILLED
>>
>>63762168
Nigger, please.

Luke got a bit of training with Obi Wan, and then at the end the sugestion to take the shot without the computer and use the Force comes from Obi Wan.

Luke didn't succeed on his own. He was always being guided by Obi Wan.
>>
>>63754031
She was adorable the whole movie and it's clear she's Luke's daughter.
>>
>>63762214
Also Han Solo saves his ass at last second.

If it wasn't by Han Solo showing up at the end, Vader would have destroyed his ship.
>>
>>63761991
DUDE THAT CAT IS HAVING A GLASS OF WINE WTF

AAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63757499
Actually Anakin had a lot of experience pod racing. Did you even pay attention?
>>
>>63762168
get the fuck on nigger. OBI WAN QUITE LITERALLY SAID, "USE THE FORCE LUKE," "LET GO LUKE!"

Obi-wan using the force guided Luke. unlike She Ra princess of power who was born with all these abilities pro programmed because she's a strong woman who needs no man, literally.
>>
>>63762214

>little bit of training

u mean that helmet shit

plz lmao

what made you so bitter towards women /tv/?
>>
>>63754031
I liked how I felt I've seen it before almost 40 years ago. Was a great nostalgia trip!
>>
>>63762357
Why did you ignore the rest of my post and this >>63762242
?

Or are just trolling
>>
>>63754031
I really don't care that she's a girl, I'm fine with that part.

But it's very fucking obvious that JJ wanted Luke Skywalker in RoTJ without the work.

He did the same thing with Kirk in Trek, he's such a lazy fuckhead
>>
>>63762357
bitter towards women? fuck i know this is bait but Rey, for no fucking reason suddenly can fix and fly the Falcon. Can suddenly into force abilities that seasoned Jedi can barely do and took on a force user who earlier stopped a bolt in mid air using the force. In Empire, Luke could barely get the saber to move into his hands to save his life. Suddenly, Rey can out force an active force user?
>>
>>63762442

whats your point with the han solo thing?

if it wasnt for han solo, chewbacca and finn rey would be dead too.

luke had no training at all. rey may or may not have had any we don't know.
>>
>>63762542
The point is Vader had Luke's ship on his sights at the end. He wouldn't have been able to shoot if Han Solo hadn't show up and saved him.

He only succeed because both Han Solo and Obi Wan helped him.
>>
File: maybe.jpg (12 KB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
12 KB, 200x254
>>63760837
>>63761915
>mfw both Rey's theme's are very ominous

http://www.itemvn.com/song/?s=80E4950AB1
>>
>>63762207
She was good at lightsabre because she is good at fighting with her stick
>>
File: staymad.gif (499 KB, 358x270) Image search: [Google]
staymad.gif
499 KB, 358x270
>>63761754
>>63761915

stay mad little boys.
>>
>>63762927
epic reaction gif xDDDD
>>
>>63761685
BLACK
>>
>>63760470
she can't have flaws because then she wouldn't be an amazing female anymore that's how it works now.

They also happen to be shitty characters but hollywood don't care about anything but sjw money
>>
>>63763539
ROD
>>
>>63761681
nope rey will be hated because she isn't a good character
>>
>>63763789
OF
>>
>>63764070
DIVERSITY
>>
Holy fucking shit I hated Rey so fucking much, I just want her to get her ass handed to her in the next movie. Maybe lose an arm or two.
>>
>>63754031
We're going to find out in the next movie she has a bit more training that it seemed at first.
>>
>>63758759
She's like Richter Belmont
>>
File: boudica.jpg (183 KB, 618x485) Image search: [Google]
boudica.jpg
183 KB, 618x485
>Superior females.
>fantasy sch-fi characters

I suggest you read up on a real life female warrior, Boudicca, and how 40 thousand men followed her leadership into battle, and got FUCKING REKT by only a few thousand Roman soldiers.

Literally, fucking mercilessly annihilated due to the incompetence of female leadership.
>>
File: 1431195775698.jpg (27 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1431195775698.jpg
27 KB, 436x436
>>63754031
It's ok for a woman to be a powerful warrior in fantasy / sci-fi settings because this has never been the case IRL. I see nothing wrong with fantasy being unrealistic. Isn't that the whole point?
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.