[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you happy, old-fat-star-wars-fan-faggots? Complained so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sYtOddg.jpg (21 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
sYtOddg.jpg
21 KB, 600x387
Are you happy, old-fat-star-wars-fan-faggots?
Complained so much about the prequels that Disney made a Episode 4 Remake with failures.

hope you enjoy it
>>
Nobody wanted a remake, they wanted something both new and good.

That is possible.
>>
>>63752903
>new and good
You got something new and good with the prequels, yet you fucks hated it. They were much better than this remake shit. This is all your fault. This is the future you choose.
>>
>>63752955
>You got something new

yes

>and good

no

goober
>>
>>63752988
>no
They are now, after episode 7. 7 is so bad that it makes episode 3 look like a masterpiece.
>>
>>63753025
i have not seen the new star wars so i cannot comment
>>
You're fat and gay
>>
>>63753096
Don't watch it senpai. It'll ruin you. /tv/ was right.
>>
>>63752880

>complain about bad, shitty movies

>disney makes a bad, shitty movie

>this is the fault of people who complained about bad, shitty movies because???

prequelfags BTFO again
>>
>>63752880
Did the blow star killer base?
>>
>>63753138
OP here

actually i didnt complain about the other 6 movies (specially prequels). They all had plot fails, but also had inovations, explanations...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.