[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was meesa, Luke >It was always meesa Best ending credit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: darth jar jar.jpg (34 KB, 900x382) Image search: [Google]
darth jar jar.jpg
34 KB, 900x382
>It was meesa, Luke
>It was always meesa

Best ending credit ever
>>
>>63751848
I didn't understand the resurrection of Vader. Is that supposed to be an impostor? Did Jar jar resurrect him?
>>
>It's like Poetry, it rhymes
>Obvious clique would be to bring someone back from the first episode to be in the last.
>Only main character left from episode 1 is jarjar
>Explains why Portman makes him Naboo rep when there are millions of better people.

It fits.
>>
>>63751848
>DA AUTHA OF ALL OF YOUSSA PAIN
>>
File: Jar Jar Ren.png (558 KB, 720x855) Image search: [Google]
Jar Jar Ren.png
558 KB, 720x855
>>63751848
NUTHINS IS GUNNA BEIN STANDIN IN OURSEN WAYIN. MEESA IZ GUNNA BE FINISHIN DAT BOMBAD HAPPENINS WHAT YOUSA BEIN STARTIN, ANNIE.
>>
Wait wait wait what the fuck is this, did I miss something?

Is Jar Jar a sith lord? Was it confirmed??
>>
>>63751848
Meesa is muy bombad sith, Luke. And now meesa find out where you been hiding all deez years. Yousa in deep doodoo now.
>>
>>63753233
He is shown at the end of ep 7
>>
File: 1448873685795.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448873685795.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Ooie Booie! Weesa catch dem afta yousa prizee! Dey workee wiffa da big guy! Maska Man! No poodoo eyyy
>>
>>63753280

Wait for real? No bullshitting?
>>
>The master of the sith was killed!
>No (name), I be de the master
>>
>>63753297
for real
>>
>>63753346

What does he say
>>
>>63753297
yes really

who would lie about something so important
>>
It would be the best reveal since no Luke, I am your father.

Disney are too pussy to do it though.
>>
>>63753361
OP told you
>>
>>63753380
not really since everyone would say its retarded joke fanfiction.
>>
>>63753563
Actually having JarJar be a sith mastermind would be the greatest twist of all time

The hints to it during the prequels would have been insanely subtle
>>
If Jar Jar was a Sith mastermind, I would go see this movie.
>>
>>63751848
>no Sith Luke
>no badass jar jar
>no plageusisues
>no Sheev
>shit main villain who poses no threat but to OAPs

I was never going to watch this flick at the cinema, I'm glad I read "spoilers that were obvious from the first trailer". Now when I watch it on Netflix I won't be disappointed.
>>
I was amazed so few people stayed to the end of the credits, it was obvious that something was going to happen with the way it ended. Jar Jar emerging from the cave and Luke and Rey turning to look at him both puzzled at first but then more and more terrified as he spoke... I got chills
>>
>>63753798
this desu senpai
>>
>>63753798
it was great. loved the way it was all 1 shot over his shoulder as he emerged in to the light, you only being able to to see rey and luke but hear him talking. was it serkis doing the voice? at least at the end of the speech as he removed his hood. the way his voice changed was fucking spooky and it definitely wasnt the same guy from the prequels
>>
>>63753916
with serkis saying he was voicing two characters and one of them being someone you wouldn't expect, it was definitely him.
>>
File: homer-laughing-funny.jpg (139 KB, 474x357) Image search: [Google]
homer-laughing-funny.jpg
139 KB, 474x357
>>63751848
>>
Reddit has already confirmed that jarjar is a sith lord

>https://www.reddit.com/comments/3qvj6w
>>
>>63755278
What's Reddit? I've never heard of that. First time i've redd about it.
>>
>it ain't meesa starts playing.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.