[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (90 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90 KB, 768x433
What was the point?
>>
getting GoTfags to buy tickets.

also, cool toy.
>>
>>63751763

trash the compactor
>>
>>63751763

political agendas
>>
selling toys

its only bad with lucas does it though
>>
>>63751763
getting a demographic to buy a ticket
>>
marketing, toys
>>
That Gwendoline Christie wanted a role no matter how small or stupid and she got what she wanted.

Maybe she shows up again, maybe she doesn't. But end of the day, that is one actresses dream done.
>>
>>63751763
I'd pay to see her try to pick up something with those fingers
>>
>>63752093
she wouldn't have to pick my cock up m8 it would stand up by itself lmao
>>
>>63752009
>that is one actresses dream

it's just marketing

>'brienne is just like me!! a quirky nerd girl!!!'
>>
>>63752199
Pretty sure everyone clamored to be in Star Wars apart from the pretentious actors who are "too good" to do sci fi.

Gwendoline just admitted to it.
>>
>>63751870
>>63751837

Phasma toys are great though i'm not even mad
>>
Sequels. Duh
>>
File: 1448993488976.png (362 KB, 400x436) Image search: [Google]
1448993488976.png
362 KB, 400x436
>All those little kiddies who bought the toy before they saw the movie because they thought it was gonna be some kind of badass Boba Fett character
>Turns out to actually be a woman that does literally nothing during her 40 seconds of screentime
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.