[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Supreme Leader Snoke WHO? No, seriously, who is this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1450375567803-693040778.jpg (50 KB, 721x651) Image search: [Google]
1450375567803-693040778.jpg
50 KB, 721x651
>Supreme Leader Snoke
WHO? No, seriously, who is this guy? Why he is in charge? What the fuck? I thought rebels killed all bad guys.
>>
literally a big cloud of smoke
>>
>>63750130
Ok, here's my theory.

Snoke is Plagueis.

>Snoke's theme and the theme when Palpatine talks about Plagueis are identical
>He is described as "wise" by Kylo Ren
>He is physically scarred and fucked up which could be remnants from when Palpatine "killed" him
>he had the power to create life and keep people from dying
>What if Palpatine was wrong and he suspected him trying to kill him?

Well that's it!

Semi non-canon part
>Palpatine and Plagueis were responsible for the creation of Anakin Skywalker so it would give Ren and Snoke a more personal relationship since Snoke essentially created his life.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 647x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 647x622
>>63750130
Snoke is basically Voldemort.

When Sheev "murdered" Plagueis, Plagueis was able to shunt his life energy into a nearby female slave. 9 months later Anakin was born, mysteriously powerful with the force, as well as mysteriously predisposed to the dark side.
Only upon Anakin's death at Endor was Plagueis's spirit freed to begin slowly regrowing his body.
The affinity Ren feels for Snoke is because this creature is in fact his great-grandfather.
>>
>>63750130
If they explain too much Star Wars fans get confused and angry. See the prequels for example.
>>
>>63750130
7 feet tall guy
>>
>>63751552

IS A HOLOGRAM YOU FUCKWITT
>>
What happened to Darth titles?
>>
>>63751641
shit next youll say leia isnt a small blue person.
>>
we're not supposed to know who he is yet

im gonna guess he is pretty small like yoda

i didn't like him, only part i disliked. he just looked like something out of the prequels.
>>
>>63751684
>"not Sith"
It's like Emperor Palpatine, yea, he's a Sith but it's "subtle".
The Knights of Ren are supposed to be a group who are proficient with the dark side but not actual Sith.
>>
File: Cronal_TERC.jpg (481 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cronal_TERC.jpg
481 KB, 600x800
He's this guy

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cronal

Literally Original Character Do Not Steal: The Character
>>
All that talk of how huge he is, and it's just a projection. I predict he'll be a few inches tall.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.