[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deutschland 83
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 3AiXeb5.jpg (703 KB, 965x438) Image search: [Google]
3AiXeb5.jpg
703 KB, 965x438
so the first tv show out of germany that isnt by a stunt-production company and also garnered critical acclaim by international critics is being cancelled because a survey has shown that it is to complex for german viewers who'd rather watch alarm für cobra 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQ-ftA8QVA
>>
File: 1432660478013.jpg (20 KB, 323x297) Image search: [Google]
1432660478013.jpg
20 KB, 323x297
>>63749632
Who said it's been cancelled?
>>
>>63749632
Yeah as a german I can see why it was cancelled
>shit writing
>shit acting
>copying the 8 parter formula from true detective
didn't help that it was running on RTL of all places who ruined the entire television landscape by airing white trash docutainment for the better part of 20 years now.
>>
>>63749632
thats pretty annoying. I was expecting something like This is England with a 86', 89' etc

the lead actor will leave german tv anyway, Im sure. His english was top (as is most germans anyway)
>>
>>63749632
As a french fag, i miss german tv shows reruns like the clown and action cobra.
>>
>>63749762
>the lead actor will leave german tv anyway, Im sure. His english was top (as is most germans anyway)
Ah yes hans, tell me about top english please.
>>
>>63749708
Kill yourself and go back to reddit you anti-white faggot
>>
Wait, what? They canceled it? Fucking why, it was great to have something similar to The Americans sets in Berlin, even if not perfect it was good enough and the setting great.

>so the first tv show out of germany that isnt by a stunt-production company and also garnered critical acclaim by international critics

There's also Heimat, I don't know if it counts as a TV product.

I'm not German but we are flooded with german shows, they are really terrible, maybe even worse than ours. And what about all those soap operas/comedies with an animal as a sidekick? I count 4 of those things, the one with the seal, the one with the monkey, the one with the parrot and the one in Berlin with the little dog.
>>
>>63749797
nein
>>
>>63749632
> too complex for RTL viewers

FTFY
>>
>>63749678
>>
>>63749832
>I'm not German but we are flooded with german shows, they are really terrible, maybe even worse than ours. And what about all those soap operas/comedies with an animal as a sidekick? I count 4 of those things, the one with the seal, the one with the monkey, the one with the parrot and the one in Berlin with the little dog.
Germans are literally mentally retarded since WW2.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.