[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeremy Jahns Reviews The Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x734) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1280x734
>le Ogga Booega nigger monkey is boring and sucks
>le ugly Daisy
>le Epic trassh muvie ruined

>meanwhile casuals and normies love Boyega and Ridley
>meanwhile the rest of the world loves the movie

Where were you when /tv/ got BTFO!?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfqzpCgu9k
>>
So who is this faggot supposed to be?
>>
>>63747564
Those kind of videos are unbearable.
>>
literally who the devil?!
>>
File: not_even_olsen_survived.jpg (1 MB, 2349x3372) Image search: [Google]
not_even_olsen_survived.jpg
1 MB, 2349x3372
>>63747564
A lot of nerds loved The Phantom Menace the day after seeing it too.

>http://www.aintitcool.com/node/3624

>But.... Guess what?

>Mesa Luved Him!

>When I first read Jar Jar’s scenes I was terrified because.... well whenever Jar Jar did something, I imagined the solitary focus being upon Jar Jar.

>That is not the case. There are other people, creatures, things going on at the same time. Not only that... But, I saw something in Jar Jar today that... well, I didn’t expect to see.
>>
>>63747564
can't believe that this talentless fuck has a career now and relevance.
>>
So, /tv/ was BTFO as well because we didn't like le Guardians of the Galwaxy while most of people did?

Or maybe it simply shows who has the better taste?
>>
File: 12.jpg (275 KB, 1066x493) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
275 KB, 1066x493
too many shill reviewers these days.
>>
the new star wars movie has a score on 81 on metaritic. can we all agree that this is a disaster and the utter failure of the century?
>>
File: hqdefaultghfdj.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultghfdj.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>63748970
yfw this pathetic manchild has a hot Gf
>>
>>63748777

>We

>Better taste

What a stupid fag you are.
>>
>>63748579
A popular Youtube "film" "critic".
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER to downvote the movie into oblivion on all major review sites. spread this!
>>
File: Pcprincipal.png (180 KB, 458x533) Image search: [Google]
Pcprincipal.png
180 KB, 458x533
>>63747564
I don't know about that, i was in the cinema with normies and even they noticed how PC it was. People are starting to get fed up with this PC shit. One of them said "we got a black guy, girl power, all that was missing was a faggot".

I think the walls of your SJW utopia are starting to crack.
>>
his nose is questionable
>>
File: 2 weeks.png (261 KB, 323x506) Image search: [Google]
2 weeks.png
261 KB, 323x506
>>63749218

AND THAT'S 2 WEEKS DETENTION FOR YOU ANON, I'LL SEE YOU AT 4!
>>
File: 1344177987189s.jpg (2 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1344177987189s.jpg
2 KB, 125x119
>>63749218
mfw kylo ren turn out to be gay
>>
File: seriously.jpg (454 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
454 KB, 800x600
>>63747564
who do /tv/ critics or "celebrities" always have to make faggy hand gestures?
>>
I like his reviews. They are to the point. I don't know why you guys love that fat guy with the skinny bearded guy reviews.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.