[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any die hard fans of solo pissed off after hearing the spoiler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hansolo.jpg (51 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
hansolo.jpg
51 KB, 1000x666
any die hard fans of solo pissed off after hearing the spoiler news?

dont wanna see the movie now?
>>
>being a die hard fan of fictional character
>or anyone for that matter
reconsider your stance on this
>>
File: diehard.jpg (174 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
diehard.jpg
174 KB, 709x1000
>>63745151
I love Die Hard, it's one of my favorite Christmas movies.
>>
>>63745151
If you were a die hard Han Solo fan you would know that the only way JJ was getting Harrison Ford to come back is if they killed Solo off, like he originally wanted them to in 1983. Everyone who knew shit all about the original trilogy could have guessed Solo's death a mile away.
>>
Watched the movie with some friends, right before it started one girl said she pretty much only wanted to see it for Han.

She was pretty pissed afterwards.
>>
File: 1450336767901.gif (3 MB, 842x432) Image search: [Google]
1450336767901.gif
3 MB, 842x432
>>63745151
/pol/ is always right
SPOILER ALERT !
>>
Reminder that the guy who posted a thread titled

Han Solo is killed by his son, Kylo Ren

on /co/ yesterday can fuck right off.
>>
>>63745151
He actually does look a lot like ben his son.

Yeah, ben really looks like hans and leias son
>>
>>63745430
did /pol/ edit that?

jesus thats awful film making
>>
>>63745610
reminder that you shouldn't have been on 4chan at this time until you saw the movie
>>
>>63745151
what kind of retard holds a gun like that?
>>
>>63745875
only the scruffiest of nerfherders
>>
Glad the film started in Europe masterrace today already. I wasn't autistic enough to visit the 00:01 showing, but went to the first daytime one. Only about 20% in the theater, normies must have been working. Good.

Afterward, I considered yelling the spoiler out to the crowd, but then I remembered that I needed to catch a train home.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.