[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did trigger him to wake up ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
What did trigger him to wake up ?
>>
the patriarchy
>>
The plot
>>
eMidichlorians

also diggin your digits, check mine
>>
>>63744000
the on button
>>
I don't know. Maybe he read the script?

Hey, what is the hologram he's projecting right now?
Is that the script?
>>
>>63744000
maybe he sensed that the map bb8 was carrying was in close proximity?
>>
>>63745212
BBait was not carrrying the map at that point.
>>
He finished processing the map data maybe.
>>
I assumed he sensed Rey's powers or something.
>>
>>63745253
then maybe he sensed that bb8 had been in touch with the map?
>>
>>63745293
you mean BEN?
>>
>>63745287
He woke when the Deat Sun got destroyed.

So probably Luke force activated him, when he sensed it blew up.
Only way that it makes sense, which it don't.
>>
>>63744000
It got enough of that shit movie
>>
>>63744032
Try these.
>>
>>63744000
>there has been an awaking, have you felt it?

So R2D2 is the force awaking?
>>
>>63745510
I bet R2 has a secret map to a jedi planet like some secret jedi valley.
>>
>>63745384

Only thing I could think of was proximity to Luke's lightsaber. But, had it already been near him when Rey and Finn were first on that planet?
>>
>>63745526
So just like in Dark Forces 2?
>>
The Force. Movie should be titled "R2-D2 Awakens"
>>
How dumb can you be? It's obvious that Rey triggers him, which in top of her fighting skills clearly points out that she is somehow related to Luke. People complain about stupid movies, but when the audience is this dumb, what can you expect?
>>
>>63745553
Yeah, would make sense.
>>
>>63744000
TOYS 'R US
>>
>>63745600
Also notice my doubles you fags.
>>
>>63744000

Rey's arrival wasn't it? Wasn't that the first time she stepped on that planet?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.