[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather go see Star Wars tonight, or drink a big cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Nigger.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Nigger.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
Would you rather go see Star Wars tonight, or drink a big cup of cum?

>1 vote for cup of cum
>>
I'd just watch the movie.

Depends if the cum was warm or not though, cold cum is awful.
>>
already bought tickets
might trade them for a blowjob
just have to find someone who will let me blow them to get rid of the tix
>>
Rather drink the cum straight from the big black source desu
>>
>no-one really cares that Han dies, only Chewbacca (!) really emotes, Leia doesn't even cry
>Kylo's motivation makes no real sense, seems to hate his parents for no real reason apart from edgelord
>new empire has 90% of Luke's travel but doesnt just search the one section of map they don't have
>starkiller doesnt really do anything that a Death Star can't, and it takes an entire sun to power it
>blow up Coruscant for some reason
>everyone leaves their enemies alone for no reason (everyone to Kylo, Kylo to Finn, then Rey to Kylo again)
>everyone apart from the bad guys do literally nothing for 3 decades
>Poe and Finn crash, Poe is presumed dead and then magically appears with no explanation
>R2 reawakens with no explanation
>Anakin's/Luke's lightsabre magically appears with no explanation
>General Hux (?) is some terrible fucking casting, almost as bad as Kylo
>Why does Kylo wear the mask?
>Kylo being Han and Leia's son is revealed rather mundanely
>no real light sabre duels, cutaway during at least one of them
>strange editing and pacing in general
>millenium falcon can enter star killer via warp drive, disables the shield so everyone else can get through, despite entry being possible anyway
>Kylo is particularly difficult to understand, most people speak quite muffled
>terrible attempts at humour, though delivery was good
>pretty bad acting from most involved
>Luke doesn't even speak, just gaped at Rey like she was naked
>good guys avoid fire by just running/flying in a straight line

I liked it.
>>
>>63743323
I'd see Star Wars. But then again I'm not a huge faggot.
>>
Do I g-get to pick which flavor?
>>
>>63743384
nice gish gallop
I'm not going to waste time addressing every point, but your first and last are the only valid ones. This is the first film in a planned trilogy, so hold your horses on your "no explanations/no motivation" thing. And starkiller base can destroy entire systems including their suns, whereas death stars took out individual planets.
>>
>>63743323
I'm a cum slut so I'd go with the latter
>>
>>63743323
I wouldn't pay for either of them.
>>
>>63743323
I'M SEEIN' IT TONIGHT

100% HYPE
>>
>>63743589
>starkiller base can destroy entire systems including their suns, whereas death stars took out individual planets.

Same concept though. Big scary weapon that can destroy entire worlds, but has a weakness the good guys can exploit.
>>
>>63743687
How does it destroy anything when it can't move? The Death Star had a huge hyperdrive array and getting it to hyperspace was a giant undertaking. They can't take an entire planet into Hyperspace.
>>
File: poetry.jpg (58 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
poetry.jpg
58 KB, 1024x768
>>63743687
>They told him to make a new star wars movie and he actually made a new star wars movie
>The absolute madman!
>>
>>63743589
But there were ample opportunities for exposition that were missed in favour of bizzare scenes. Also it's hard to get invested in new characters, such as Kylo, if you have no idea what they're thinking or feeling.

Beginning. Middle. End. Stories are set like that for a reason.

But destroying entire solar systems is technically, as far as I know, within the capabilities of the death star. The point I was making was more to do with the reasoning behind doing so. There's no need to build an extra big Death Star, considering theres no mention of a reason to do so, or a motivation behind doing so, as far as I can remember, is not explained. They just felt like destroying a solar system, which is to what? Inspire terror or subdue populations? I don't know, but the Death Star could do that. Just felt like they were trying to one-up the OT for the sake of it. The scene comparing their relative sizes was pretty smug if you ask me. "Mine's bigger!"
>>
>>63743816
Holy shit this is verbal diarrhoea, I'm sorry. I hope the gist gets across. It's like reading alphabet soup.
>>
>>63743323
I am a bi, so I choose cum
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.