[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who the hell was he supposed to be? Literally had about 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sydow.jpg (29 KB, 493x640) Image search: [Google]
sydow.jpg
29 KB, 493x640
So who the hell was he supposed to be? Literally had about 30 seconds of screen time.
>>
An old ally
>>
>>63742552

Resistance sympathiser.
How did you not get that you fucking spastic
>>
What a waste of talent. Max is a great actor.
>>
>>63742552
>jew director fucks over possibly one of the greatest european actors because he palled around with ze germans
still upset aren't they
>>
>>63742552
Just some old fuck who helped the resistance.
>>
a good friend
>>
>>63742604
Considering they got Max Von Sydow in and he had info about where Luke was I would say there is a lot more to him
>>
But why the fuck was he in that picture of all the main cast and crew that was released back when the cast was first announced is my question? Everyone else in the picture had prominent roles but he was in the film like 4 minutes before being (likely) killed off
>>
that's le spooky sticky man
>>
He knew who Kylo Ben was
>>
>>63742552
Lord tree
>>
>>63742622
I think you're confusing him with Ingmar Bergman.
>>
Disney, why are you filming my scenes first?
>>
File: strange-brew-3.png (258 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
strange-brew-3.png
258 KB, 624x352
He was legendary in Strange Brew
>>
>>63742622
He was 10 years old when World War II started, you humongous retard.
>>
>>63743295
thanks
>>63743425
and you were on /tv/ when you realized how pathetic your life is
>>
>>63743471
Is it really so hard for you to look up Max von Sydow? Think before you shitpost, please.
>>
>>63743530
soz bud
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.