[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are they gonna kill off an original cast member in every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So are they gonna kill off an original cast member in every subsequent film? First Han in VII, then Leia VIII, then Luke in IX? What about the droids and Chewy? God help us if they decide to kill R2.
>>
File: c-3po.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
c-3po.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>it would be extremely painful...
>you're a big droid
>...R 2
>>
I will join ISIS if they kill off the droids or Luke.
>>
Carrie will never let them kill off Leia, she needs every dollar she can get from being in the movies
>>
>>63743020
Coke is expensive.
>>
Why did Leia hug Rey at the end despite never having met her before?
>>
lucas wanted to kill han in episode V, but he was too popular

plus you forgot that they killed 'the old friend with the plans' right at the beginning, who the fuck was that dude
>>
>>63743121
>implying leia isnt her aunt
>>
>>63741790

I hope so because she was so shit in TFA she was offensive.

There's nothing left of that quirky turbobitch that was leia.

Leia in this one was just a strict hag that did nothing at all and didnt even give a shit about Han.
>>
>>63743158
So they both read the script?
>>
>>63741790
They already killed of my favorite character from the entire series.
Might as well.
Star Wars is dead to me, and every 4 or five years they drag out its corpse to remind me how badly it's decomposed.
>>
>>63743121
yeah, that was odd. I was expecting Chewbacca and Leia to hug it out.
>>
Say what you want of all the newcomers but out of every single actor in this film Carrie Fisher was the worst hands down.

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt and chalking it down to a limited amount of screen time but then Hamill blew her the fuck out just by standing there
>>
>>63743138
It's the other way around Harrison wanted han to be killed off
>>
>>63743261
This bothered me, Leia should have been crying her eyes out into Chewie's fur.
>>
>>63743138
No Ford wanted Lucas to kill Han.
>>
>>63744923

Do you think Chewie will help Leia get over Han's death by giving her the BHC?
>>
>>63741790
I'd be more disappointed if they killed luke. Ford is old amd cant be running around part time anymore. The dusty cunt that is carrie just needs to be ghere to sit around Hamill just unfucked his shit up. It would be a shame to see the character that the framchise began with killed off just as unceremoniously as han
>>
>>63741790
well ford did ask lucas to be killed off in rotj, and i doubt he would have agreed to three more movies
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.